The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Name: Sarah

Favourite Sweet: Caramac's!!

Least Favourite Sweet: Liquorice, Jelly Babies, Coffee & Fruit Filled Chocolates.

Who they are for: Me, OH & Rosie if she's lucky :D

Any special dietry requirements: No Strawberry products as Rosie is allergic.

Name: Becki

Favourite Sweet: Anything fizzy/sour or chewy

Least Favourite Sweet: Liquorice, Anything coffee or mint flavoured, fudge

Who they are for: Me Me Me :)

Any special dietry requirements: Nopes

Whens our first swap then :D :D :D x

I'm going to wait till the weekend to confirm all the members, then no-one else will be able to join.

We will then agree an amount and then set a date. I was thinking around the 15th of the month :shrug: x

Dammmmn my paydays the 20th. But yeah 15th sounds good :)

hi,

can i join you please?

if so, my details are:

Name: Amy

Favourite Sweet: wham bars, refreshers, chocolate (most makes), jellies like harribo, sherbert, pretty much most things

Least Favourite Sweet: liquorice, white and dark chocolate, dolly mixtures, jelly beans (i hate!)

Who they are for: ME! (OH or kids if i dont like!)

Any special dietry requirements: none

Hmmm now theres a question??? Lol, erm yeah? No? I dunno what do you all think :rofl: xx

£3 isnt gonna be enough if you're including postage in it is all. Your all gonna get 1 sweet each... postage can be expensive. I'd personally cap the limit at £5 inc postage x

I'd go with teh £5 including p+p as suggested above. Otherwise no one would get many sweets :(

I think it will be best to leave it at £2-£3 minimum spend on sweeties, postage not included then everyone will be spending the same amount on each other :shrug: xx

Can't wait. I think £2-£3 on sweets excluding postage is good xx

Nice to see somebody let me know about this , as ive been doing this over on fb since it got banned on here , I will let them all know so i can stop doing it

Nice to see somebody let me know about this , as ive been doing this over on fb since it got banned on here , I will let them all know so i can stop doing it

I am really starting to get sick of your sly digs serina. No one knew who run the facebook group if you had seen he thread in general then you would have known that. You have been following this thread for a while as I have seen you viewing it many times. Pit your dummy back in and grow up

I never knew about the facebook group and i was part of the old swap :( when i was told of it the other day i couldnt see the group? It must be private. I would have loved to have been part of it x

It was made private so random people didnt try join that wasnt on bnb , and as for sly digs Kelly I have no clue what your on about:wacko: as i thought we was friends ? you know me i say it as it is and i am just annoyed that nobody told me , as far as i knew everyone was told about it moving to fb due to it being banned on here and i dont see point in two swaps , I have sent all the fb people bk over here i trust thats ok ? I dont do sly digs if i have a problem i say it as it is , and I would like to be apart of this but i would of just liked to be told there are plenty of people on the list that new thats all i was saying so Kelly it wasnt about you at ALL !!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->