• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

what is the best way to package them to send? small box, padded envelope? i've never done anything like this b4.

I'm sure a padded envelope would be fine :thumbup:

Right girls I have sorted out who is paired with who but I'm afraid your going to have to wait until tomorrow night to find out as I am going to have tea and then get stuff sorted for the kids tomorrow as me OH and the kids all need to be ready by 8.15! :shock: Night xx

Yea a padded envelope does the job, so do mailbags if you don't have anything too breakable :thumbup:

Eeek super excited re finding out and starting to buy.

1 question though, when we are given are partners are we allowed to reveal who we are?

Eeek super excited re finding out and starting to buy.

1 question though, when we are given are partners are we allowed to reveal who we are?

I was thinking about this last night and I think it would be more special if not :shrug: xx

In the last swap we were given a partner but i think its cool if everyone gets someone different and its secret :D

are you gonna do the challenges too? They were fun! ( i would say that tho my idea :haha:)

I quite like the surprise element then having it revealed at the end or something..
Challenges sound fun.
Also different partners will be nice.

I like the idea of the surpise and the challenges :D

by Challenges people mean like a few one like something red, something long/beginning with S etc

Yea the challenges made it a bit more fun, it got a little dull just the same thing over so they'd do a challenge or 2, like find something red and something beginning with M. Sometimes they'd do it for the month, so April something beginning with A and greens (spring) for example

:blush: can an old member jump back in?

i stopped doing the other one at xmas because
i needed the pennies but now that and emily's
bday's out the way i'm up for swapping again

if not can i join in for next month lol

:hugs: xxx​

If you don't mind joining in next month Emily that would make things alot easier as I already have everyone paired up :blush: xx

emily's my little girl :rofl:

im jenny lol :haha:

but yea that's fine hun

xxx​

Jenny - how did Emily get to be a year old?? :shock:

Everyone who is on the front page should have recieved their PM's :thumbup:

Please let me know if you haven't xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads