The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Name: username Damita, real name Carmel ;)

Favourite Sweet: chocolate, flying saucers, fudge

Least Favourite Sweet: Turkish delights or liquorish

Who they are for: Meeeee

Any special dietry requirements: Nope

Ohh im so excited..i missed my sweetie fix when the last one ended lol!

Name: Laura

Favourite Sweet: I like chocolate and fruity flavoured stuff

Least Favourite Sweet:Chewing gum and coffee flavours

Who they are for: Meeeeee (Tho OH and DS1 pinch them too lol)

Any special dietry requirements: Nope.

It was made private so random people didnt try join that wasnt on bnb , and as for sly digs Kelly I have no clue what your on about:wacko: as i thought we was friends ? you know me i say it as it is and i am just annoyed that nobody told me , as far as i knew everyone was told about it moving to fb due to it being banned on here and i dont see point in two swaps , I have sent all the fb people bk over here i trust thats ok ? I dont do sly digs if i have a problem i say it as it is , and I would like to be apart of this but i would of just liked to be told there are plenty of people on the list that new thats all i was saying so Kelly it wasnt about you at ALL !!!!!!!!!

It was banned for a very short time (hours maybe even a day) because I found it very frustrating I had to intervene ontop of being very busy at that specific moment ...then I spoke with Terrie and I confirmed that it could go on with guidelines but the girls didn't want to continue. I had no idea originally that within minutes it had been hurried over to facebook and after we reviewed the decision is when I found out I also know you knew I reviewed the decision I remember it fairly clearly. But time and things happen maybe that was forgotten which is no problem.

Times move on and Kelly asked if she could run this on BabyandBump again (doesn't matter if it was previously banned or not) ...we spoke and it was discussed that I would NOT get involved and members were to be made aware that this is 100% their own risk and decision to take part.

:)

Like i said i wasnt having ago , I just would of liked to know so i could send the fb ladies over here which i have done any way :)

Name: serina

Favourite Sweet: sour

Least Favourite Sweet:nuts and licorice

Who they are for: the kids

Any special dietry requirements: Nope.

Oh I wasn't having a go either hun was just trying to explain the ban thing because it was a while ago :D x

I didnt know about this on here either, and i would have liked to have been told about it, as it was me and serina who ran it before.
I can understand where serina was coming from. And no, thats not a sly dig either.

Amy, sorry if you missed the fb group hun :hugs:
We did leave a message on the old group page xx

I wont be joining in yet as im trying to diet, but i would be interested in helping in anyway i can.
And i might be joining in soon :D when i feel like being naughty :lol:

Hope you all have fun xx

:happydance: oooh can i carry on please?

Name: Donna

Favourite Sweet: ooo i don't know!

Least Favourite Sweet: Turkish Deight and liquorice

Who they are for: me and the Oh

Any special dietry requirements: Nope

:flower:

Argh I swear I should have well over 500 posts by now! My ticker doesn't seem to be moving! I've been on 440 posts all day and I've been chatting and answering threads all day! Will join in 60 posts time if my counter ever moves! *doh*

Argh I swear I should have well over 500 posts by now! My ticker doesn't seem to be moving! I've been on 440 posts all day and I've been chatting and answering threads all day! Will join in 60 posts time if my counter ever moves! *doh*

post counts are turned off in groups , games and testing area other then that they should go up xx

Ahh I see! I've only been on groups today! Thanks Hun! That's stopped me scratching my head lol!

Sorry girls, haven't been too good these last few days so I will update everything now :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

I just saw on Facebook that we are back on swapping sweeties on here!!!

I would love to join.... of course!

I hope I am still in time for next swap!

Name: Jenise

Favourite Sweet: Chocolate

Least Favourite Sweet: very sour sweets, almonds

Who they are for: My children, husband and me... so basically the whole family!!!!

Any special dietry requirements: No

Name: Tara

Favourite Sweet: Cabury's choc and jelly sweeties

Least Favourite Sweet: Things with Peanuts in

Who they are for: Me and my 3yr old son

Any special dietry requirements Nope

Updated girls :) I am no longer accepting new members as I am going to sort out everyone's partner and get the details sent out tonight if possible so we can get started this month :thumbup: xx

Kelly you've missed me off the front page xx

Sorry lea Hun thought I had added you :dohh: I will add you in the morning as I am in bed xx

Ok guys I am waiting to heear back from the following members before I can continue

Dinolass - Jenise
MummyBurgo - Tara

If I do not hear anything by 8pm I will get the details sent out and they will have to start the swap in May :thumbup: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->