The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

Posting mine today. Going have to pull out of next months though :(

Im doing it NOWWWW.. well... in a min when i get my ass out the door and to the P.O

i did a bit but they were replaced haha

what time you comin tomorro? xx

Will be dropping OH off for 9am in Billingham so bout 9.15-9.30 ok? xx

Thank you :) money's a bit tight atm that's all, hopefully I can start again soon x

had a lot going on lately but will definitely be posting today :thumbup:

kel has my swapper recieved theirs yet not heard anything and its been a while since i sent them :thumbup:

I was just thinking the same... and my recorded hasnt been signed for... x

I sent mine first class on Wednesday, hope my swapper gets the stuff :/ I've not got mine yet

i have no idea if my swapper has sent mine yet or not but ive not got anything yet x

kel im gonna have to pull out next month , im starting ww on thursday :happydance:

I received mine aaaggeeesss ago!!!!! :happydance: Apologies for not commenting sooner, thank you sweetie swapper they are IMMENSE!! :kiss: (a lot going on at the moment so my head isnt screwed on as it should be :fool:, nearly forgot to post mine in fact :blush:)
Thanks again :kiss:

I posted the sweets with another parcel and the person who I was sending the other parcel to recieved theirs yesterday so I'm hoping my swapper has just forgotten to come on to say they got them :)

Will check everything in the morning as I'm not at the computer anymore xx

Ok here goes LOL

Leanne your swapper sent hers yesterday I think.

Bexy your swapper has recieved theirs.

I have recieved mine thank you I loved them and so did the kids! :haha:

Gemma not sure if your swapper has recieved yet ... she hasn't said but just give it a few days

Gemma I am not sure if your swapper has sent. If people haven't recieved by 20th contact me and I'll get in touch with them :thumbup:

Delicious parcel of sweeties received - thanks sweetie-swapper!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->