The one and only...POAS party thread!! Don't enter if you can't handle strobe lights!

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf9564329.jpg

I still see something but it's not showing as easily as Yest.

Holy molly this thread moves fast!

Wishing, you are one awesome pics tweaker! So glad to have you in this thread :D.

Raye, I saw darker line on yesterday's test.

Jess, I see it!! Hopefully, it'll get darker soon.

Twinkie, have you tried to take the pic from a little further away. After you have it in your phone, you can always crop it to make it look bigger and it'll come out more focused :). I so want to join you w/ a pee stick right now.

I tried from a little further away but since it was 6dpo, I didn't think it was that big of a deal to have a perfect pic, I knew there was nothing there. I'm a terrible influence...you SHOULD join us!!!

ahh ok. Trust me, I sooooo want to but have no pee sticks laying around. At my mother-in-law's house. DH has a conference across the street from his mom's house and he refused to spend a few days at his mom's by himself. It's about 45 minutes - 1 hour away from our house. So, we towed everything (my work laptop, the dog, and few days worth of clothes) to his mom's house so he doesn't have to worry about me being alone with the dog....except my pee sticks!! Won't be able to POAS until saturday :(

Wishing, you should just get it out of your system and pee on one. At least you'll know it'll be negative :D.

Haha, so true! I may just do that so I can play too! :)

Wishing, nice job on the tweaks! I'm about 1dpo if I O'd last night, which I think I did, so we're TWW pals.

Raye and Jess, both of the tests look promising. I look forward to tomorrow's tests!

Hi Ladies thanks for you kind words, i just did another test and i can't see anything :'( hopes are fading away and looking more like an evap. x

Hang in there Jess, you aren't out til the witch shows!

ILT-booo on having to wait til Saturday, but I wouldn't do it at my MIL's house either. I love her dearly, but just not something she needs to know about at the moment.

1dpo!! Yay wishing, it's official, you are in the tww :)

Hahaha, 1dpo and no BFP aww no :rofl: ok, I'm good now, I'll wait until implantation could actually happen ;)

https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps033fedef.jpg

Hi guys, I love reading this thread. Been stalking you all.

I was going to join you today but after getting up twice in the night to wee there is not much point poas now! I had such a bad nights sleep, kept waking up and really hot.

Oh well wasn't expecting much at 6dpo anyway. Good luck to everyone.

Any opinions?? Af due in five days ps I don't know how to tweak

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 154
Oh I'm in! I don't tell my BnB girls about my secret POAS obsession. I never even write about it in my journal (because negatives are, well, negatives), but I definitely pee on sticks throughout my TWW every month. I'm ready to come out and be proud of my problem. I also really like to look at other peoples' sticks. It keeps you distracted during the TWW.

Yay LC. Glad you've come out of the pee stick addict closet :haha:. Welcome to the dark side!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->