The one and only...POAS party thread!! Don't enter if you can't handle strobe lights!

I'm 9DPO and the top test is from this morning with SMU. The bottoms test is from 7DPO with FMU. Is that a faint line on the top test or am I going crazy?!?

TTC #3 for 3 months.

I'm definitely seeing that and agreeing BFP eer!! Congrats!

Thanks Ladies!! Here's my tests from this morning's FMU, 10DPO. I know how we all feel about the blue dye tests, but I had one that was just begging me to use it :). I can definitely see the + sign in person.

Praying for a sticky little bean!!

Definitely pregnant! Woohoo! Congrats! Blue dyes are only an issue if you're reading them outside of the time limit ;)

Definitely a BFP! SO many BFPs after this thread went quiet for quite some time. Thrilling!

eer - totally see it! BFP whoop whoop!!

Here are my POAS from last night and this morning. I am 10dpo, and while it is progressively getting darker it is not too dark yet. The top one is from last night and the bottom one with from this morning with FMU. Any idea why the one from last night is darker?

View attachment 974177

Last night's urine may have been more concentrated maybe? Or difference in the sensitivity of the test? Def looks like BFP though! Did the trigger ever completely leave your system?

Last night is only after an hour hold. I think it is just a factor of the IC, no one is the same!

I took an HPT 7dpo and it was snow white, so i am assuming it had left my system otherwise I would have gotten a false positive. So yes I believe it was out of my system by 7dpo/ddpt.

I am holding off from the digi as I don't want to get a BFN... Oh the struggle is real!

Judging by those lines I'd say an indicator digi will definitely give you a positive! Huge congrats :happydance:

It's difficult to judge progression on ICs. I wouldn't put too much stock in minor differences in shades this early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->