The one and only...POAS party thread!! Don't enter if you can't handle strobe lights!

BFN again at 8DPO. Poo. I know it's early but I had a faint little positive at this point with Z.

Attachments

• IMG_6782.jpg
    IMG_6782.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 15
Ahh!! Hi friends!!I'll be checking in ;) We're NTNP but my cycle still isn't back

BFN again at 8DPO. Poo. I know it's early but I had a faint little positive at this point with Z.

I normally see something at 8dpo, but with N there wasn't a sniff till 10dpo. Every baby is different, don't give up. We need to see plenty more tests yet!

Took a test this morning and I see a shadow of something but it's not super convincing. Plus a few minutes after the time limit. Going to take another later on when I get the chance. Hard to get a good picture that really shows what I'm seeing.

Leah :wave:, nice to see you girl! Best of luck ;)

ETA: Of course it loads sideways :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_6809.jpg
    IMG_6809.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 23
I absolutely see that something that you see too. Hard to determine color, etc but I'm just confirming your eyes. This is exactly what I logged in for this morning.

I actually just took another cutie. Made sure to check within the limit. There's definitely a pink something. Part of me is like still trying to convince myself it's an Evap. Another is like what have you done?? And another is so happy but afraid to be!!

Here it is. I doubt you guys will see it lol. These early lines are so hard to photograph.

https://i.imgur.com/Ti6MpI8.jpg

Going to test again in the evening :). If not then hopefully something a little more conclusive tomorrow.

Would love to join and I have been POAS all weekend!

confuzion - I see a pink line!!

I have been testing out my Trigger Shot with OPKs, I started 7dpt which leads me to today at 9dpt. trigger should be gone by 10dpt, but different for everyone. My lines are hanging on, which may mean my trigger is still in my system but it is 9dpt.. why isn't it getting fainter! oh why oh why!! LOL

View attachment 973783

The last one looks like it has gotten darker?? FX it's good news TTC ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->