The OTHER tww

Mintastic

Reaction score
Does anyone else find the two (or more) weeks from CD1 to O just as nerve wracking as waiting to test? I actually almost feel worse because I feel like I am helpless - like I am unable to do anything at all to move the process forward.

At least later you can BD a bunch and then obsess over what day to test and then test early anyway and obsess over "symptoms". At least all that feels productive.

YES, I have been feeling the same way! I have been equally if not more obsessed waiting for O this cycle!!! I typically O a little later too, so it seems like forever until I can officially be in the TWW. So far I feel like I have all my bases covered with BD, now I am just waiting on a spike in my BBT to confirm O!

What CD are you on? Do you track your temperature or use OPKs or anything? I totally know how you feel sitting here waiting; I'm driving myself crazy! I wish you all the best!! :flower:

bamluby,
Only on CD5. Thought AF was on her way out but still going. I am not temping but check CM and CP and will be using OPKs for the first time this month.

Best to you too!

Thank you! I hope the days start going by a little more quickly for you! Good luck with using OPKs this cycle! I haven't quite mastered those yet :haha: I'm on CD18, and I have everything crossed that I have/will ovulate today or tomorrow.

:dust::happydance::dust::happydance::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"