The ouchy moment when....

kaths101

Reaction score
you are fumbling around in the dark at night and LO latches onto your boobie but not your nipple - makes me want to cry :cry:

LO latches just underneath my nipple and wont let go, I have to get my little finger and prize him off - god it hurts!!

Anyone else??

Blimey that must be one strong latch! I've not experienced that exactly but he has lost his latch and 'bent' my nipple in his mouth. That hurt!

Wow my LO has done this but its not that painful - your LO must suck real hard lol

I have a hickey just under my nipple from Phoebe latching in the wrong place the other night.

ouch, Gem tried this a few times to start with but it didn't hurt. As others have said, he's got a good strong latch.

xx

yes he does have a strong latch, he clamps on :haha:
and yes Ive also been left with marks, my OH even asked how they got there :dohh:

lol this happened to me fricking hurts xxxxxxxxx

I get the mis-latch hickeys too lol! LO's been waking a lot thhe last few nights and comfort sucking a lot - if he does this drifting in and out of sleep he latches onto the wrong part lol

Yep, I have had that a few times! She has got much better at locating it in the dark haha BUT when she gets my skin on my boob, it feels like a real pinch..ouch!

Its eye-wateringly painful! Can't help but yelp out!

it hurts so bad when they do that! i always yell out because it takes me by surprise. to be fair though, it's usually not her fault when it happens. it often happens when i don't want to put my laptop or phone down so i'm not holding her well and she can't reach up high enough to latch on properly haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->