The outcome of my readings!

Elanesse

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just thought I would come back in here and post my psychic reading findings!!

So I had three in total, even though I told my OH I would only get one! :blush:

Firstly I had one from Jenny Renny who said my BFP would come in the month of July from a cycle that began in June. She gave reference to the 29th and 31st and said I would have a boy in March. :shrug: Didn't happen, but for some reason I didn't connect with this reading at all, perhaps just because it is a very basic reading.

Next one I had was from Sandra. She told me that she saw a dark haired baby boy being conceived around the month of August this year, and said the date of the 17th would be significant. She said the baby would be born in May 2012.

I did indeed get pregnant from a cycle starting on the 18th August and my EDD is 26th May 2012. Will need to wait to see if it is a boy or a girl! :thumbup:

Last and not least I had a reading from Gail. She told me that I had a spirit lady around me with the initial of A and that she saw me conceiving in late August with testing in September. Gail saw me having a girl in 2012, and interestingly a dark haired boy in 2014 (I thought it quite nice that two had picked up on dark hair).

The only person I have in spirit from my close family is my nan, who was called Anne. I did conceive from a cycle starting in August and got my BFP in September. Again, its a waiting game on the male/female bit! :thumbup:

So there we have it! I think I connected with Gail's reading the most but Sandra was accurate too so I would recommend either of them if you are thinking of getting a reading!

Leanne :kiss:

thanks leanne, I'm really looking forward to getting mine from gail now! :happydance:

happy and healthy nine months, I would be interested to find out if you have your dark haired wee boy in 2012! :)

Ooh let me know what she tells you hun and then I can stalk to see if it comes true! x

I've had 6 readings now, I'm so addicted! Gail is going to be my absolute last :haha:

I can see why you have had 6, it is very addictive! If I hadn't got my bfp in September, I probably would have had more readings done (and hid it from OH lol).

What have your other readings said? Baby foquita on the cards soon? x

Gail is amazing! She gave me a reading on my Grandad (who passed away last year) and she was spot on with many things.

She also told me i'd find new love August 2011 who would be my soulmate and around the initial M......I did indeed find OH in August, he's amazing.....and his best mate who he lives with is called Matt :thumbup:

She's brilliant! Got a while to see if the pregnancy one comes true though. She didn't predict my first child until October 2015 :dohh:

I think the general consensus is baby foquita will be conceived in december:

ruby - bfp or conception in august/september 2011 or give birth in august/september 2012

panrosa - conception in October

Jenny renny - conception in December from a cycle starting in November

Courtney - 29th November was the date she mentioned

Mesina - December conception

Gail - still waiting...

so I think december? I love the readings, they give me more patience :) even if none of them turn out to be true, they definitely ease my feelings of I CAN'T WAIT :haha:

How are you feeling in your pregnancy? :)

Twilight - That's fab! 2015 is only 3 years away - that seems like a nice amount of time for you and your new fella to be together before the pitter patter of tiny feet! Maybe even a wedding before hand eh??

Foquita - Aww well December isn't too far away at all!! Eeeee I hope they are right hun!

I've been ok to be honest. Nausea is a bit horrible and I've been sick in the mornings a couple of times but I can cope with it. What I don't like is being full one minute and STARVING the next!! We ordered Chinese takeaway last night, and I had chicken noodle soup, and then a couple of mouthfuls of egg fried rice and I was stuffed. About an hour later my stomach was actually rumbling! I had to have a banana just before bed, and even then it was still rumbling when I was lying in bed half an hour later. Madness! Oh and the getting up to wee in the night is annoying - I must get up about 4 times every bleeding night!! I wouldn't mind so much if is wasn't so cold at the moment!! xx

that would definitely be a negative point of being pregnant in winter! it'll all be worth it in the end :) how many weeks are you?

totally, december is hardly any time away! the longer it takes the more healthy ill be, and the more ready so I can hold off until December :haha:

I was hoping Gail was right for me. I quite liked hers :haha:

my reading from gail was AMAZING, I'm so happy with it. she made me cry! she said that william/bill will be watching over me during my labour. William is my papa who passed in may, but everyone called him bill. getting shivers up my spine and can't stop reading the email, its lovely.

she says conception in January and birth 21st october. so happy with this because I would love a wee Libra baby. its going to be a girl :)

She said i will give birth on October the 19th, so no that far from yours :happydance:

xx

Yes we can......eeek I'm a little excited :loopy: haha

Xx

my reading from gail was AMAZING, I'm so happy with it. she made me cry! she said that william/bill will be watching over me during my labour. William is my papa who passed in may, but everyone called him bill. getting shivers up my spine and can't stop reading the email, its lovely.

she says conception in January and birth 21st october. so happy with this because I would love a wee Libra baby. its going to be a girl :)

I am glad you enjoyed your gail reading, as I found her to be spot on information that is not located on the web for me. I feel even if the ttc prediction is not 100% as I am sure it is hard to exactly pinpoint as we do things in life that may change it. I believe she is truly real based on what she says on other information....Good Luck.

I am glad you enjoyed your gail reading, as I found her to be spot on information that is not located on the web for me. I feel even if the ttc prediction is not 100% as I am sure it is hard to exactly pinpoint as we do things in life that may change it. I believe she is truly real based on what she says on other information....Good Luck.

same, if her prediction of January doesn't happen ill still be happy with my reading! :D

Hey foquita, hope you are ok today hun!

I see you have had your reading! How lovely to know your papa will continue to be there for you even though he has passed over. I don't know if its just my hormones but that has made me very emotional, I just shed a tear!! Praying you get your BFP soon hun xxx

There is one thing I am confused about, she said

I link with a male who connects to you partner, and this male is in the spirit world and wants to bring forward just a Hello and best wishes to you both and to also confirm better days are coming in for you both in many areas not just pregnancy, this male shows me a J initial.

My husband doesn't know any J names personally in his family but I asked his mom and there are a ton of them way back, very distant and none he has met. Is it still possible as he has never known them, a lot are from before he was born, some before his mom. I just thought it was weird, also since J names follow me personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->