The outcome of my readings!

it could be that the j initial is looking over him even though he hasn't met him? she linked me with a female spirit and I'm wondering who it is!

Gail is psychic123 :D just Google that and she'll come up, I would really recommend her :)

Oh, ok. ^^ Why do you have to give address though? :( Not sure I feel safe doing that.

I didn't give my address either, since its EBay anytime you purchase something, your shipping address will automatically be there, is that what your referring to?

I had two readings today and finally sent Panrosa some money so now i'm waiting for her response. I'm so excited!!

The two I had today (yes i think this is going to be my new obsession) they both said I will find out im pregnant around Jan 1st (hubbs leaves janish for a deployment so i hope this is right) it was really spooky how they both said I would find out in the begining of Jan!!

1 said I would have more babies after this..I wasnt too into her she wasnt detailed..

but the second lady said this was going to be my only child..it would be a boy, 8lbs and have big eyes...and have blonde hair...I grew up with blonde hair but it turned really dark at 12 so that kind of gave me butterflies..

I'm really excited to see what Panrosa will say.

post up what she says! :) who were the two readings you've already had from?

I'm waiting for one from mary now, and cheri22 :haha:

I just googled fertility psychics and found 2 people (not very smart) from complete different websites and they said the same thing. I looked at the ratings on the one lady who was very detailed and it seems like she was spot on for everyone! her name is Madam Mindseye1 and she has over 800 positive reviews.

I'm a little bummed because I got my first postive opk today and now im sad because this might not be our month

I got my reading today from her!!

She writes:

Dear Jennifer Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady who's biggest wish in her life is to have a child and start her family ,i do pickup on a lot of tears and sadness around your quest to have a child and at times i sense you feel it will never happen for you ,the babies you have lost to the spirit world will always be by your side and you will meet again one day ,you must believe that one day your time will come and once again you will conceive a child , keep that hope alive in your heart ,i am being shown a conception for you by my spirit guide i i am shown no problems around this for you ,this conception will take place within the month of December 2011 with your pregnancy confirmed by the end of this month and all will go to plan ,you will give birth in September 2012 and your baby will be a baby boy ,he will weigh around 7lb in weight and all will be well ,spirit are also showing me two more children for you Jennifer and are giving me the years 2015 and 2019 ,one baby girl and your final child will be a baby boy and his safe arrival will complete your family ,good luck Jennifer,sending you my love and best wishes for the future ,take care .

I think its creepy that all 3 of them said the exact same dates!! >< I still hope its this month instead of december. They are known to be a few weeks off right?

Even if this does or doesnt come true these readings do put me at ease and calm me down a little

that is too weird to be a coincidence! though panrosa also told me that I would have 3 kids, in 2012 2015 and 2019 too :haha:

I got my reading today from her!!

She writes:

Dear Jennifer Thank You for letting me read for you today, below is your reading

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady who's biggest wish in her life is to have a child and start her family ,i do pickup on a lot of tears and sadness around your quest to have a child and at times i sense you feel it will never happen for you ,the babies you have lost to the spirit world will always be by your side and you will meet again one day ,you must believe that one day your time will come and once again you will conceive a child , keep that hope alive in your heart ,i am being shown a conception for you by my spirit guide i i am shown no problems around this for you ,this conception will take place within the month of December 2011 with your pregnancy confirmed by the end of this month and all will go to plan ,you will give birth in September 2012 and your baby will be a baby boy ,he will weigh around 7lb in weight and all will be well ,spirit are also showing me two more children for you Jennifer and are giving me the years 2015 and 2019 ,one baby girl and your final child will be a baby boy and his safe arrival will complete your family ,good luck Jennifer,sending you my love and best wishes for the future ,take care .

I think its creepy that all 3 of them said the exact same dates!! >< I still hope its this month instead of december. They are known to be a few weeks off right?

Even if this does or doesnt come true these readings do put me at ease and calm me down a little

Let's hope its not a coincidence, I've got 3 saying Novemeber!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->