The Over 35's Club!

I don't think I've posted here before so am going to say hello and can I join you?

I'm 36 and am currently 20 weeks pregnant with our first. This is my second pregnancy as unfortunately my first ended in an MMC around this time last year - I've been quite anxious this time around but am hoping that all will be well when we go for our 20 week scan tomorrow :)

Nice to meet you all :hugs:

ahh this is me.. I am a young 39 year old currently ttc after a tubal reveral and ectopic pregnancy.. how is everyone? xx

Hi Angel, I also had a tubal reversal in May 08..I now have a 9 month old daughter and am no TTC #2..welcome and good luck on your TTC journey !

thankyou future numan.. aww good luck with ttc number 2!! xx.. whats maternity care like in Canada?? xx

Are you asking prenatal care ? I used a Midwife for my last pregnany and thought it was ok. I don't think I will use them again since I found the ones in my area very laid back..too laid back for my liking..I had to lie and say I was in labour in order for them to admit me to the hospital ( my waters had broken 12hrs before ) and I had told them since the beginning that I had fast labours..well I was admited at 5am..labour started at 6:10am..she arrived at 6:30am..I would have had her at home and my poor DH would have delivered her..
Where are you from ? and what is the care like there ?

Aww doesnt sound like a good midwife....

I`m from the UK..my last baby was 10 years ago.. but then the maternity care was quite good.. you saw your GP/midwife every 4 weeks until you were 28 weeks.. had scans at 11 weeks 16 weeks 20 weeks and 24 weeks I think..
and saw the consultant in between as well, after 28 weeks appointments are every 2 weeks then every week after 36 weeks..
not sure what happens now... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->