The Over 35's Club!

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
I had a look but couldn't see a group specifically for this, so thought I would set one up! :)

I want to know all about you, are you TTC with your 1st, 2nd etc. Are you a new mum? etc etc

I have a 2 month old daughter. She is my 3rd baby, and there is a 15 year age gap between her and middle child!

So come on in and tell all!

Hiya I'm Sue and I had my fifth child,gorgeous Skyla, in December after a 9 year gap!!! My eldest daughter is 18 and I have 3 sons inbetween 17,12 and 10 :flower:

Hi Sue!

My eldest daughter is 19 and my son is 15.

You sound like you've got your hands full!

Ha if it wasn't for the mess I would be ok as my eldest 3 are pretty independant iykwim? I didn't plan Skyla as I was diagnosed with pcos after my fourth so I thought that was that.......fast forward 9 years lol Only thing is having another has unleashed a level of broodiness in me that I thought was long gone :haha:

How are you finding having another baby now?:hugs:

Only thing is having another has unleashed a level of broodiness in me that I thought was long gone :haha:

Omg, me too! Hollie was planned but we said we'd stop there (DH's first baby) but it has made me so broody, I want another one!

I was expecting it to be really hard but it hasn't, not really. I feel I have more patience this time round and I think maybe because I'm older and wiser it has made it easier.

My oldest moved in with her dad to be closer to her boyfriend, so it's like one left home but then another one came along!

Have you asked yours to babysit yet?

Ha looks like its still just us!! Both of my elder two have babysat Skyla since she about 2 months old...they are 17 and 18 I've never really been gone for long yet except for a full day the other week and they were fine. Skyla completely adores her eldest brother and big sister...think she prefers them to me :haha:

Hi, I'm first time mum at 36 ( now 37) and am glad I didn't miss out. It's one hell of a ride though!

its quiet in here...Im jennifer mom to abby 18 yrs,clay 14 yrs,ben 12 yrs,kallen 2 yrs and dayne 6mths:) Im 37 yrs old and am a registered nurse but Im staying at home for a couple yrs til the little ones go to school:)

Hi im Carolyn had Korben just 2wks after my 40th this is my 4th boy other three are 17, 18 and 19 eldest in the Army now other two driving me mad at home still :haha:

Will say my pregnancy was a lot harder this time around especially from the 30th week onwards so glad Korben arrived a little early lol, have noticed im more patient with my last and have more time for him oppose to my other 3 and love being a mum all over again ( wouldnt say no to another) but know im getting a little too old now x

Hello, I am Sue and Emily is my fourth daughter. I have one that is 20 and the other two are 19 & 17...so again big difference...I was a teenager when I had my first baby so I find it soooo much easier this time around. The end of the pregnancy was a little tuff though...not sure if it was because of my age..I am 37 almost 38...or if it was because she was almost 10lbs. Emily was very planned ( we had to use fertility treatments to conceive ) Two of my older girls are in college and live away from home due to school. One is still at home but will be leaving for school in the fall.

Hi ladies!

Looks like a few of us all have teenagers and young babies :)

We are looking at TTC again next year but I am a bit apprehensive as I suffered from Hyperemesis with my youngest and I'm sure it'll be hard feeling rubbish and looking after a toddler!

:wave: franky3w,Jennifer,Carolyn and Sue!! :hugs

Maybe it won't be so quiet in here now!

I'm Sue and I'm 38 and I've got a daughter who is 18, then 3 sons 17,12 and 10 then in December I had my wonderful little surprise second daughter Skyla :cloud9:

:hugs:

Hi Sue love the name Skyla :thumbup: im debating at the moment to have just one more lol must be mad, but im loving it now having a little one back in the house and you never know 5th time lucky i may get a girl x

I don't think I'll be having another....but really not sure about this. And the clock doesn't stop ticking for me to decide....lol

Thanks Carolyn..you just never know your no 5 may indeed be a girl, I never dreamt Skyla would be a girl after my 3 boys in a row!

Aww you was blessed, i wouldnt swap Korben for the world now but would love to have a little girl to complete my family its just the thought of 9mths pregnant again that knocks me off lol x

Yes, if only they really were brought by the stork it would be a lot easier!

Hi Sue love the name Skyla :thumbup: im debating at the moment to have just one more lol must be mad, but im loving it now having a little one back in the house and you never know 5th time lucky i may get a girl x

I am in the same boat as you except I have all girls and wonder if I try just one more time I might get a boy..I'm not sure if I could survive another pregnancy....my last one with Emily was ruff come the last three months..I had SPD and I was told it will come back with another pregnancy...not sure I could deal with a toddler and that :shrug:

Hi Ladies, can I join too? Everyone else seems to have had their babies already.

I am Donna - aged 37 in a few weeks, mum to DD (16), DS's (13 and 8) and baby number 4 due in July.

I would have loved another one after this ,so that these siblings were close in age but I too have spd, and couldn't cope with it, with a toddler or infant -so this unfortunately will be my last -quite sad at that tbh.

I have been on crutches for the past 20 weeks and spd normally gets worse, so I couldn't risk it - plus my work would kill me lol

xx

Hi Ladies, can I join too? Everyone else seems to have had their babies already.

I am Donna - aged 37 in a few weeks, mum to DD (16), DS's (13 and 8) and baby number 4 due in July.

I would have loved another one after this ,so that these siblings were close in age but I too have spd, and couldn't cope with it, with a toddler or infant -so this unfortunately will be my last -quite sad at that tbh.

I have been on crutches for the past 20 weeks and spd normally gets worse, so I couldn't risk it - plus my work would kill me lol

xx

:hugs:....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back