the overdue club

Blu10

Reaction score
So after my first baby being born at 38 weeks im now 40+1 with #2 which is so annoying!! Anyine else overdue and wanting to sit it out? I really hoped our baby would be here for Christmas x

Hi blu!

I'm not technically overdue yet but due date is today and I don't see this little man coming anytime soon. My first was 3 days late so I'm expecting/hoping this will be around the same as I don't want to leave him on Xmas day.

How are you feeling?

X

Hi k8te just realised your son is 4 days older than mine. Im feeling a little fed up now, hoped this baby would be early as DS was early but hes a lazy monkey. Just hoping i can be at home in the morning x

Aw really what a coincidence!

I know I'm hoping the same, let's hope these boys are just that little bit more stubborn.

With my first I had a day before so I'm praying it goes the same way again at least then I can keep telling myself it's not going to happen yet. It's the only thing keeping me sane at the minute.

X

It's such a worry isn't it, I want him here now but also can't face being away from home on xmas day. Our timing was rubbish lol x

Oh I know it was shocking wasn't it lol

At least Christmas will always be memorable lol

We are baking shortbread and making a gingerbread house to pass the day. The sooner I can get to Xmas morning the happier I'll be.

X

You and me both! Were going to make shortbread for santa too, im terrified to do too much today just have this overwhelming feeling that its all going to start today 😣

That's what we have done it for, mainly because I forgot to buy some yesterday.

Aw I know it's hard to relax when it's so close. I'll keep my fingers crossed that baby is far too stubborn to want a Christmas Day birthday for you

X

Oh bless all you overdue mommies. My kids were born both 38 weeks I can't imagine going over 40 weeks by 37 weeks I start to become crazy lol. Labor dust to u all xx

Thanks laila, pretty pissed to be overdue after first baby coming at 38 weeks too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->