The Overdue Crew

x Alanna x

Reaction score
Just making a pointless thread really were we can all moan about bein overdue..

how many days are you overdue?? have you lost your plug?? had any cramps.. or signs???

I'm 3 days over due.. no signs.. no nothing.. i dont think this baby is ever gunna come out.. haha.. but i really dont see the fun in bein sat upside down in a sac drinking your own piss for any longer than you need too!!.. lol

im booked in for a sweep tomorrow.. if they give me one.. last week they booked me in for one and never give me one.. the horrible little shits.. so they best sort it out tomorrow.. lol..

just want me lil man out now.. im in agony with this SPD and im fed up of aching..

goodluck to everyone thats overdue.. hope it comes soon for ya :) xx

I'm due today so not overdue yet, my boys came the day after their due dates but I'm not feeling anything yet so think I've still got quite a wait.

I'm seein the midwife next Tuesday but no mention of sweep or anything else.

Feeling ok at the mo, but feeling your frustrations!!

*Does a gangster pose* " I is part of da over due crew " LOL.

Joining you ladies!
No signs no nothing. I have my sweep tomorrow as well x Alanna x, it's now a question of ... who will pop first? Eeek.

Goodluck overdue mammas

XO

you never know you might go in labour tomorrow then :) ..

hopefully they will give ya a sweep next week to start you off if theres no sign..

yeah.. im fustrated.. cause i dont have any signs at all.. baby seems happy were he is.. lol.. hes a spoilt lil man already.. he should wanna come out...

guess i should just enjoy the peace and quiet before it all starts.. lol.. xx

I'm overdue. = ( I was due on the 8th and will be 41 weeks tommorow! I haven't had any real signs. I've lost bits of my plug here and there but nothing substantial. No cramps or any other signs. I have an appiontment on Monday and will have them do a sweep because if nothing happens they will induce me next Friday which I really want to avoid. I am so ready to have lo in my arms.

Joining you ladies!
No signs no nothing. I have my sweep tomorrow as well x Alanna x, it's now a question of ... who will pop first? Eeek.

Goodluck overdue mammas

XO

hahahaha nice pose.. :haha: pure gangsta that bludd!! :haha:

you should go before me because i rekon im gunna go 2 weeks over lmao..

i bet ya they wont give me a sweep this time either.. cause my cervix probably hasnt changed much in the last week..

dont have any pains.. dont have anything.. no plug.. ??? nevermind ey!!.. xx

I'm overdue. = ( I was due on the 8th and will be 41 weeks tommorow! I haven't had any real signs. I've lost bits of my plug here and there but nothing substantial. No cramps or any other signs. I have an appiontment on Monday and will have them do a sweep because if nothing happens they will induce me next Friday which I really want to avoid. I am so ready to have lo in my arms.

well losing ya plug is a good start i guess.. when did you start to lose it?? ive not seen any of mine.. lol :|

goodluck with ya sweep.. hope it works out for ya.. i think if uve already started losing your plug.. theres a good chance the sweep could work :D xx

well losing ya plug is a good start i guess.. when did you start to lose it?? ive not seen any of mine.. lol :|

goodluck with ya sweep.. hope it works out for ya.. i think if uve already started losing your plug.. theres a good chance the sweep could work :D xx

I hope so, everything seems to be happening very slowly. I've lost bits over the past few days. I actually thought I was gonna go early I never thought I was going to make it to 41 weeks!!

Here's hoping we all get our babys in our arms soon.

Joining you ladies!

Goodluck overdue mammas

XO

hahahaha nice pose.. :haha: pure gangsta that bludd!! :haha:

you should go before me because i rekon im gunna go 2 weeks over lmao..

i bet ya they wont give me a sweep this time either.. cause my cervix probably hasnt changed much in the last week..

dont have any pains.. dont have anything.. no plug.. ??? nevermind ey!!.. xx

Lmao ahah safe! lol.
Finger's crossed a change has happened in your cervix, you never know, keep positive, you never know how much something can change in a week! What time is your appointment tomorrow?
Yeah literally nothing "/, I had backache but that's from cleaning all afternoon and bending in weird positions like a fool!, no plug nothing at all "/
XO

CookieDough - my fellow April 8th due dater, I really hope we both go soon. Good luck with your sweep, I hope it gets things going for you.

hey ladies, i too am 1 week overdue tomorrow, had my sweep yesterday and today i have been losing lots and lots of mucus stuff its disgusting so hope this is the start of it otherwise il be having another sweep tomor and sunday and tues then induced Wednesday which i dont want, so hope we all have our lovely babies soon xx

Hey Lyndsey, another April 8th due dater, sounds like your making good progress. I hope your lo makes it here soon and you don't have to be induced. Keep us updated.

I'm 1 day overdue today lost my plug over the last few days and been having period cramps on and off... nothing else though! Getting seriously fed up! x

I is in the crew too! Glad you started this thread, need a good moan!

I was due 6th April, so 10 days overdue tomorrow. Feel like I'm going to be pregnant for ever at the moment! Booked in for a sweep tomorrow and an induction on Sunday but desperately want to go before then, not keen on being induced at all!

I haven't had any signs up until now, this baby ain't budging at all. But good news, I've been bouncing on my ball all day (desperation or what?!), and have just been the loo and found that I've started losing my mucus plug! Woowho! But then I was disappointed to read that even though you lose your plug labour can still be weeks off, surely not, think i'd make some sort of record for the longest pregnancy if that was the case!

Anyway ladies I is feeling ya pain! Hope we all get started soon!

I is in the crew too! Glad you started this thread, need a good moan!

I was due 6th April, so 10 days overdue tomorrow. Feel like I'm going to be pregnant for ever at the moment! Booked in for a sweep tomorrow and an induction on Sunday but desperately want to go before then, not keen on being induced at all!

I haven't had any signs up until now, this baby ain't budging at all. But good news, I've been bouncing on my ball all day (desperation or what?!), and have just been the loo and found that I've started losing my mucus plug! Woowho! But then I was disappointed to read that even though you lose your plug labour can still be weeks off, surely not, think i'd make some sort of record for the longest pregnancy if that was the case!

Anyway ladies I is feeling ya pain! Hope we all get started soon!

Oh you poor thing, I know you are so ready for little one. I'm only 6 days overdue and can't take much more. Maybe I'll try bouncing on my ball for a little while as well to see if I can get anything going. Losing your plug sounds like a good sign to me, hopefully your labor will get started right away.

Positive energy and labor:dust: to us all. None of us are going to need to be induced.

CookieDough - my fellow April 8th due dater, I really hope we both go soon. Good luck with your sweep, I hope it gets things going for you.

Thanks you hun! I'm hoping something happens for both of us very soon as well, really wanting to avoid the induction :(, good luck on your sweep on Monday, I will definitly be updating if things kick off tomorrow after the sweep!!
XO

aww u can add me ........3 days over now :(

so fed up want her here now ....and today can hardly walk ! top of my legs /pelvis killing me

I am only 1 day overdue but soooo fed up :( had a sweep yesterday and since then been losing my plug and just before lost a big bloody piece. Had a few cramps but thats it so nothing seems to be happened at my end :(

Fingers crossed for us all

xxx

Not overdue yet, todays my due date! I have an appointment today, last week I was not dilated and cervix was still hard, so hoping theres some sort of improvement when i go!

Not overdue yet, todays my due date! I have an appointment today, last week I was not dilated and cervix was still hard, so hoping theres some sort of improvement when i go!

Happy Due Date! :D
XO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"