The Overdue Crew

id a sweep monday when i was due....think i lost a bit of my plug also yesterday but still nuthing :(.............

is so frustrating isnt it

Room for a moody Moany tired fed up girlie :) was due 11th... I want this baby out!!! Aghhh x

id a sweep monday when i was due....think i lost a bit of my plug also yesterday but still nuthing :(.............

Oh no :( fingers crossed something will start. Will you be getting another sweep?
XO

Hi ladies,

I too am feeling your pain! Im 6 days overdue tomorrow and am booked in for a sweep tomorrow at 10.30am. I am soooooo fed up its unreal! - not sleeping very well and last night hardly slept at all due to pelvis pain - i think as a result of my SPD.

Woke up this morning with backache as well as the pelvic pain and have had my fingers crossed all day hoping it might be the start of something. Had a bath with clary sage and massaged some onto bump TWICE!, drank my RLT, taken my EPO and still nothing yet - just feeling very uncomfy, very grumpy and OH took today off work to look after DS and tidy house for me but has been about as much use as a chocolate fireguard and slept most of the day! lol!.

Really hoping something happens tonight to avoid the sweep tomorrow or being induced next week.

Come on babies!!! - theres fashionably late and then theres just plain rude! lol!!

x
xx

Hi ladies,

I too am feeling your pain! Im 6 days overdue tomorrow and am booked in for a sweep tomorrow at 10.30am. I am soooooo fed up its unreal! - not sleeping very well and last night hardly slept at all due to pelvis pain - i think as a result of my SPD.

Woke up this morning with backache as well as the pelvic pain and have had my fingers crossed all day hoping it might be the start of something. Had a bath with clary sage and massaged some onto bump TWICE!, drank my RLT, taken my EPO and still nothing yet - just feeling very uncomfy, very grumpy and OH took today off work to look after DS and tidy house for me but has been about as much use as a chocolate fireguard and slept most of the day! lol!.

Really hoping something happens tonight to avoid the sweep tomorrow or being induced next week.

Come on babies!!! - theres fashionably late and then theres just plain rude! lol!!

x
xx

Vetti! Getting a bit tired of seeing you post with no birth announcement! :haha::haha:. Good luck for your sweep tomorrow! Sweep for me also tomorrow. Ouch SPD :(. Btw, don't you find the clary sage oil makes you feel so relaxed? I used some in the bath about 2 weeks ago, I came out of the bathroom feeling like I was walking on a cloud lol.

"theres fashionably late and then theres just plain rude!" - :haha: love that!
XO

Hi ladies,

x
xx

Vetti! Getting a bit tired of seeing you post with no birth announcement! :haha::haha:. Good luck for your sweep tomorrow! Sweep for me also tomorrow. Ouch SPD :(. Btw, don't you find the clary sage oil makes you feel so relaxed? I used some in the bath about 2 weeks ago, I came out of the bathroom feeling like I was walking on a cloud lol.

XO

Yep, that makes two of us hun, one day i will post a birth announcement and put an end to being so uncomfy and fed up :haha:

Good luck for your sweep tomorrow too - lets hope the next posts we put up will be BA's! :happydance:!!

Yep, when I had a bath this morning with Clary Sage in it I felt a bit spaced out to say the least! :cloud9::haha: - OH keeps saying you got 'that stuff' on again?! it stinks! lol!!:haha::haha:

x

Oh no :( fingers crossed something will start. Will you be getting another sweep?
XO
Have a quick questions since I always see ladies having a sweep etc..I Will ask MW when I go today as well, but how dilated to you have to be for a sweep? And if I'm not dilated is there anything they can do to cervix to help?

Yep im overdue by 3 days

I started to have contractions/BHs on Monday at 3am his due date & really thought that it was the start of things but after a few hours all stopped

Tues saw my MW at 40+1 & she tried to do a sweep but couldnt although said my cervix was shortening & becoming more favourable.

I am booked in to be induced tomorrow at 12 i have to phone at 11am to check they have not got busy or loads of emergencies have happened knowing my luck that will happen

If it does i have another MW appointment tomorrow at 6.30pm where she is going to try to do another sweep for me & il have to wait another induction date :-(

I am expecting a 10lb baby

I think i had a show today but not 100% sure but nothing going on contractions wise

I am only just overdue, but already sick, of waiting!! No signs or anything..booooo!

Hi ladies,

x
xx

XO

Yep, that makes two of us hun, one day i will post a birth announcement and put an end to being so uncomfy and fed up :haha:

Good luck for your sweep tomorrow too - lets hope the next posts we put up will be BA's! :happydance:!!

Yep, when I had a bath this morning with Clary Sage in it I felt a bit spaced out to say the least! :cloud9::haha: - OH keeps saying you got 'that stuff' on again?! it stinks! lol!!:haha::haha:

x

Yeah "one day" lmao! haha. Oh I wish the next post I put up would be a BA! I bet you will go into labour before me I just know it!

LMAO yeah! It really stinks doesn't it! How much did you put it? I put in A LOT and it literally smelt the whole house out I smelt like Clary Sage for ages! Will have a bath in it before my sweep tomorrow and tidy myself up down there!

Good luck, update us tomorrow hun!
XO

XO
Have a quick questions since I always see ladies having a sweep etc..I Will ask MW when I go today as well, but how dilated to you have to be for a sweep? And if I'm not dilated is there anything they can do to cervix to help?

Hey hun.

You know what, I haven't even been checked to see how dilated I am, down here we only get checked to see how dilated we are if we have a sweep (so I will be finding out tomorrow) or when we go to be actually induced! So wouldn't be able to answer your question on how dilated you would have to be.
If you have a sweep then good luck and tell us how it goes!!
XO

I'm 6 days overdue tomorrow, I don't have my sweep until monday :( and my induction date is next thursday. Hopefully I would of had her by then though!
And about the mucus plug I'm not sure over the past week or so I have been to the toilet and there has been blood and gunk like 4 times. But no signs of baby :'( x

Hey hun.

You know what, I haven't even been checked to see how dilated I am, down here we only get checked to see how dilated we are if we have a sweep (so I will be finding out tomorrow) or when we go to be actually induced! So wouldn't be able to answer your question on how dilated you would have to be.
If you have a sweep then good luck and tell us how it goes!!
XO

I have good news! :happydance::happydance: Last week when I had my appointment cervix was hard and not dilated, this appoint I was 1 cm and very spongey! She stretched it to 2cm which was quite unpleasant and did a sweep which wasnt so bad. She said she needed to be able to fit a finger in, not sure if thats to sweep or stretch. I have been spotting since and got some good cramps lol Hope you get some good news at your appointment tomorrow! :flower:

Oooh, can I join in? I've been looking for somewhere to moan, lol! I'm now 4 days overdue with my first and other than an increase in BHs Ive not had any signs whatsoever...and my little man has managed to unengage himself according to my m/w (not sure I believe her though cos he bloody well feels low down!!).

I have a sweep booked for monday and will be induced next friday if I dont go before then. I'm going to venture out the house today and walk until I cant walk any more in an attempt to get things moving...

Hope everyone else is managing OK, I didnt realise how hard it was mentally to go overdue... its only another week at the latest but I am sooooo ready to meet my little man! xx

Can I join in? My EDD by my own dates is 11th April, but the scan set me at 7th so they now think I'm 9 days overdue. Had a sweep yesterday and although she could stretch me to 2cms, it's done nothing so far so I'm having another on Saturday. I'm then booked into the hospital on Monday for a CTG as I've refused induction at 12 days which is their standard practice - but I hope he comes over the weekend so I don't have to argue with them!

I hope that those who are having sweeps today are going to have better luck than me!! Maybe we're the "comfy womb club"!

overdue... :( But tbh - not finding overly hard, guess im lucky? Just annoying having to wait! Sweep didnt do nuttin and booked in for an induction on Tues so at least i know that little man will be here by next week!

Hi again ladies,

Just back from having my first sweep at 41w. Im currently 2cm and she could stretch to 3cm and said cervix is favourable although baby is still a bit high at 3/5 palpable. wasnt very pleasant but hopefully will start things off. :thumbup:

I have another sweep booked for sunday in case it doesnt work but FX'd i wont need it.

Had a bit of blood down there since ive been home and feel really achy. Just watching loose women whie OH is out with DS and then may have a lay on bed and have a sleep. :sleep:

x

i was meant to have a sweep today.. but i didnt get one cause my cervix is still closed.. 2cm long and baby is still 4/5 eng..

consultant was examining me and everytime she poked my lil mans head.. he would move his head up out the way.. seems like hes happy in his own little bubble..

got my induction booked for the 20th.. im just happy ive got a date.. i dont care how long induction takes.. or wether i need a section.. a just want him out..

got some codeine from the consultant today too for SPD cause im really pissed off with it now.. had the pain since 16 weeks.. and have refused codeine so far cause didnt really wanna give baby any.. but cant tollerate it anymore.. lol.. hes getting a slap on his bum when he eventually arrives.. the naughty lil boy..

hope everyone is doing well and if you have sweeps or inductions or sections.. etc.. i wish you lots of luck :) xx

any news ladies, im still bloody here dont think shes ever coming out, got 3rd sweep tomor and another on tuesday and if shes not here by wed then il be induced :( so want a natural labour cry cry

Nothing for me yet, still preggers

Vetti- update, update hows ur progress been since your sweep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->