The Overdue Crew

Nothing for me yet, still preggers

Vetti- update, update hows ur progress been since your sweep?

Hey ladies.
Blah looks like nothing for any of us "/
Nothing over on my side either.
Except cramps coming and going but tbh, I'm not even thinking or getting excited over it, guess I'm just at that point where I'm really no excepting nothing except a induction on Weds lol.

Come on babies!
XO

Well its my due date today :happydance: Not that i think my boy will be making an appearence :growlmad: Iv slowly for the past few weeks been losing what i can explain is like snot in my knickers :blush: Had bad period pains, tightenings the lot and still nothing :nope:

Well its my due date today :happydance: Not that i think my boy will be making an appearence :growlmad: Iv slowly for the past few weeks been losing what i can explain is like snot in my knickers :blush: Had bad period pains, tightenings the lot and still nothing :nope:

Woohoo congrats hun! :D, so you been loosing your plug then? Btw I see you have a daughter was you induced or? would love to hear the story of how it all started with her :D
XO

girls getting lots of tightening s the past couple of hrs ........but have been out shopping + just finished the hoovering so wondering did i over do it thats y feeling odd.........

i swear ill prob be in labour and not know lol ......or pass it off as bh hehehhe........the last time i didnt go into hosp till i was 9cm eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

girls getting lots of tightening s the past couple of hrs ........but have been out shopping + just finished the hoovering so wondering did i over do it thats y feeling odd.........

i swear ill prob be in labour and not know lol ......or pass it off as bh hehehhe........the last time i didnt go into hosp till i was 9cm eeeeeeeeekkkkkkk

Jeeeeez! Are you serious! You got into hospital last time and you was 9cm! Wow I would LOVE that to happen to me! lol. So how was you feeling last time then hun? wow 9cm I is shocked! lol
XO

i was fine ...well the contractions were coming every 2-3 mins at that stage only took ambulance 10 mins to get in phew!!! at 4.10 when arriving they examined me...sed was 9cm then my waters broke......dd2 was born at 5.40 ...very quick

I don't want to join this thread! I reeeeeeeally reeeeeeeally don't want to join this thread :hissy::hissy:

Realistically I think I'll be joining this group :dohh:

I'm joining you girls! Please!

I am sooooooooo fed up! I feel like I have the pressure of all the hopes of my family & friends on my shoulders. Argh! Sick to death of the texts from well meaning friends. I wanna scream 'you'll know when I've bloody had it but just bugger off & leave me alone til you get that text!'

I've honestly tried every trick in the inducing labour book - pineapple, hot food, walking, cleaning, evening primrose oil, and lots of sex! But I've not even had a twinge to speak of. Damn it!!!

Had a sweep on Thurs & was so hopeful after that cos MW said I had a favourable cervix which was already central, 50% effaced & 2.5cm dilated. Yet 2 days later & I'm still here. Induction is booked for Friday (well I have to ring antenatal early on Fri for a time to go in) but MW said she was 80% sure I wouldn't need it. Hmmm, I reckon I will at this rate. Really don't wanna be induced cos I've got my heart set on a water birth & I won't get that if I'm hooked up to a ruddy monitor the whole time.

All I can think about is going into labour. I wonder if stress delays things?! Everyone just keeps saying 'it'll happen soon, relax while you can'. What? With this great lump attached to me, swollen ankles & fingers & the inability to sleep. Aaaahhhh!

Ok that's quite enough ranting! Thanks for reading. It's nice to be among people who really get what I'm whinging about! xxx

Still pregnant... Sweep booked for Monday fingers crossed x

I'm still here...2nd sweep today doesn't seem to have done much and things don't seem to have changed at all since my last sweep on Thursday, she could strecth me to 2cm but that was it...

Had a few pains earlier when we went for a massive walk but nothing seems to be happening now - want to go for another but my massive cankles just won't allow it!

Good luck everyone...

i went 10 days over due with my son, it was horrible waiting. just when i'd given up he decided to come the night before my 2nd sweep! :happydance:

the only thing we did was have sex doggy style as its meant to be the best position for bringing on labour, i got my first contraction an hour later & 6 hours after that he was in my arms!

good luck to you all waiting. oh & i will just add to the first time mummies like myself, contractions are not like a braxton hicks, least they weren't for me, just a weird crampy feeling & you will just know its labour, trust me. i sat there for days analizing BH & it was pointless lol!

i was fine ...well the contractions were coming every 2-3 mins at that stage only took ambulance 10 mins to get in phew!!! at 4.10 when arriving they examined me...sed was 9cm then my waters broke......dd2 was born at 5.40 ...very quick

Wow now that is fast! I bet you was soooo shocked when they told you 9cm! Lets see if you beat that record this time lol. Was she overdue?
XO

yeh she was 5 days over....and im 5 days now :)................

ive been getting what i think are real contractions all day now.....they are bearable thou ....but fingers crossed this is it and i have my baby by 2morrow :)

I was hoping when I checked the thread i would see someone had there baby!! Just got back from a 3 hour walk and had a few tightnings and cramping but nothing. I was losing some pinkish colored plug yesterday but that has stopped :cry:

Come on babies:happydance::happydance: come on babies!!​

yeh she was 5 days over....and im 5 days now :)................

ive been getting what i think are real contractions all day now.....they are bearable thou ....but fingers crossed this is it and i have my baby by 2morrow :)

Ooo okay! Fingers crossed your LO will be coming out very soon then!
Keep us updated hun, we SO need a BA from one of the overdue ladies!
XO

I was hoping when I checked the thread i would see someone had there baby!! Just got back from a 3 hour walk and had a few tightnings and cramping but nothing. I was losing some pinkish colored plug yesterday but that has stopped :cry:

Come on babies:happydance::happydance: come on babies!!​

Same as hun, each time I come on here I hope that atleast one of us has given birth to help give the rest of us hope!
I'm getting cramps as I'm typing this actually ouch lol. Ooo your loosing some plug as well! Keep us updated! I went on a long walk as well today, I think we're tipping on the verge of desperation, I sooo would love LO to beat induction!!! Eeek it's like a everlasting marathon lol
XO

im now part of the overdue crew!!
Ive not really had any signs dispite a couple of back twinges! I lost my plug about 3 weeks ago but have had no show, no nothing ! Just lots of txts n phone calls asking if anything happened !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->