The Overdue Crew

Congratulations Brandi and moonbeam

I am still feeling the same as this morning but no progress so I guess it's nothing. :growlmad:
I think it's looking like and induction for me :cry:

Hows everybody else??

Congrats Brandi and moonbeam, so pleased for you both :)

I have made some progress today and have been having pains on and off this afternoon!! fingers crossed it's almost bubba time :) If not then I have my induction tomorrow :thumbup: I'm so excited :D

Congrats moonbeam! :happydance: aww Sarah that sucks :hugs: still no sign of anything for me, :dohh: even dtd twice last night as well!!:blush: sorry if tmi but have tried everything else lol anyone else have news? Xxx

I'm still waiting it's annoying. I'm trying to relax wherever possible but it's really hard cos you're on tenderhooks thinking something is going to happen at any minute. I am getting BH all the time and there is a lot of pressure in my lady bits so surely it can't be too much longer.

Congrats to the new mummies!

I am still waiting....just lost even more plug and have had occasional pain today but nothing to make me think things are getting any closer. Spoke to the MW today as OH has now had to start leave for a number of reasons. She agreed to do the third sweep a day early on friday and I am to phone the mat unit daily to try and get induction changed to sunday but at the moment it is fully booked so depends on other ladies cancelling. I know it may seem crazy to move induction forward when I am desperate to go to the birth centre but I just want as long as possible off with OH when bubs is here so if it gives us an extra 24 hours together it is worth it

x

I am still here at 11+ I am having a major sulk today I don't want to be induced. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I think I will be blitzing the house today to keep me distracted

Hows everybody else?

I'm here, still lol. Am now 5days over, but OH and my mum were at each others throats last night so am partly glad LO wasn't here to see it :cry: how bad is that?!
Anybody got any news? Xxx

I'm still here. Eight days overdue. Being induced on Tues if nothing happens by then. Getting lots of pressure down there though and mild backache so you never know. It could be over the weekend. DH said he thinks that the baby has dropped low as well so that may be a good sign. I'm constantly bursting for the loo when I walk. I'm scared of being induced, would prefer it to start on it's own accord.

Am feeling similar nicetosmile, backache and pressure low down. Hopefully something will happen for us soon! Anybody got any good news? :hugs: for everyone :happydance: xxx

Now `10 days over................ just back from thehospital.......no change in cervix, still 1cm dilated and still cervix is a long way back. I am sooooooooooo dissappointed, I ahve lost LOADS of mucous plug this morning and had a definite bloody show so had been really hoping for more positive news on the cervix front!

Also my BP has started to climb so they are thinking I may not be able to have the baby at the low risk birth centre. Apparently it is not worryingly high but they worry that it will go higher in labour and then I would have to go in a blue light ambulance to be transferred to the obstetric unit.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Have to go back tomorrow to have it rechecked. Not happy!

Aww Hun that sucks :hugs: hope u get the birth u want but as long as LO is safe that's all that matters. Are u due to be induced? Xxx

Ooh how exciting that LO will be here soon! Just chill and :coffee: and maybe ur bp will come down so as u can have LO in low risk centre. :hugs:

Any news from anyone? Am feeling slightly sad as am the last poster on here lol and it's Saturday night :rofl: like that matters anymore lol. No news from me obviously haha, but am keeping my fingers crossed for everyone :hugs: xxx

Been having pains on and off for about 24 hours, last night they became increasinglt regular and now they are lasting longer each time and are quite uncomfortable...fxd its my turn I am 12 days over now and due for induction tomorrow!

Hope this is it for you Jen!! That's what happened to me, I went into labour on my own the day before I was scheduled to be induced.

I've been losing my mucus plug so hopefully not long now. Don't want to be induced on Tues.

Pains are still coming regularly and are getting more painful now, they are still about 8 mins apart though, I really hope it is my turn 12 days over is way too long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->