The Overdue Crew

I think the OH felt the same this morning he really did not want to go, I sometimes forget it hard for him too.

Just had my second seep, apparently still only about 60% effaced but now 1cm dilated, she tried to pull my cervix forward but was not able to stretch it out much. I am still losing lots of plug but no pains or anything. I have a third sweep booked for saturday and induction starts monday if needed. She thinks he is gonna weigh about 8lb 60z!!!! Oh heck thats got to fit through my bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am finding it tough that OH has gone back to work...thought we would have out little man by now and he would still be off. He is meant to be doing an exam on monday and staying the night before in london.....looks like that is gonna have to be rearranged or at least he will have to leave super eatly on monday to go to it if he does do the exam. GGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr come on baby xx

She thinks he is gonna weigh about 8lb 60z!!!! Oh heck thats got to fit through my bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm expecting a big baby too - have been having scans throughout for other health reasons and she has always been about 2 - 3 weeks ahead. At 36 week scan they guessed her to be 6lb 7oz already and when I saw midwife on Friday she reckons low 9lbs/high 8lbs region. My hub was 8lb when he was born....three weeks early! Every day I go over I just think about how much bigger she is getting aaaah!!!!

My oh has gone back to work today too :(

Good luck with the sweep victoria, I really hope it works for you :)

6 days overdue today, but there is an end in sight. Thursday morning at 7:00am I go in for induction!! Only 47 hours to go..not that I'm keeping track.

whoop whoop!

I have mine on Thursday too!! Excited is not the word :thumbup:

Hey ladies, hope your all feeling ok today, enjoying your last few days of:coffee: lol. I had mw appointment today...am not being offered ANY sweeps and got my induction date for next thursday (12th) :growlmad: OH is almost as frustrated as me lol. MW did say that LO is 4/5 engaged which seems like progress as she was free at all previous appointments. Just desperate to meet her, the lazy little madam! :haha:

have they said why they are not offering you a sweep?
Fingers crossed that it some before next Thursday

MW said they don't like to do them much due to risk of infection and coz I'm not high risk. She also said she was surprised to see me as she thought I would've gone before dd! Thanks Hun xxx

I am still here, I have been having loads of Braxton Hicks for ages, but they feel a little bit painful now, but I am sure it's not painful enough. It started about 6pm yesterday and is about the same this morning. But I am hoping it might be the start of something but is probably nothing.

oooooh fingers crossed Brandi

I have continued to loose plug since my sweep yesterday bit still no pain at all! It is so frustrating, spoke to my BF last night who when she had her little girl was only 2cm dilated when she went to hospital having been having contractions for 6 hours, I was 1cm when they did the sweep yesterday but not had any pain at all!!!

I think I'm leaving you ladies today!!

Ooh good luck, fx for u! I'm still here :dohh: but OH says I was moaning and groaning in my sleep loads last night, but my hips are sore again :nope:. He said he hardly slept as he kept thinking I was going into labour and that I was going to sleep through it :haha:! Well good luck everyone, hopefully someone will be lucky today! Xxx

I am *still* losing mucus plug....there is so much of it, and its rather gross! Have had mad backache since last night and few random BH as well but nothing proper so not too excited. Good luck BrandiCanucks and fingers crossed your BH are something more Sarah!!

Anberlin was born at 7:15am this morning, weighing 8lbs 1oz and 21in long.

Congrats Brandi! Good luck to the rest of you. :) I had my baby, Diana, on Monday night at 41 weeks. It was a crazy fast delivery. We only made it to the hospital 20 minutes before she was born. We are doing well, though are still in the hospital as I was GBS positive and we obviously form't have time for the antibiotics, so they want to keep Diana in until this evening to make sure all is well. I hope it goes smoothly for all of you as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->