The Overdue Crew

..... me too! Gah, I hate this waiting!!!

I had (sorry tmi!) violent diarrhea last night though so am hoping that means things may be near, I'm also getting constant BHs which have got more intense over the last few days. I had what I thought were real contractions last night but it turns out that was just cramps associated with the diarrhea, lol - bloody painful though!

I have my first sweep booked for tommorrow morning - for those who've already had one was it painful or just uncomfortable? I'm getting a little nervous about it, probably in case I'm told my cervis is not favourable...come on little man!!!

Hope everyone else is holding up OK xxx

I'm with you on the diarrhoea jollymum! The cramps fooled me last night. Was convinced something was gonna happen but nope!

My sweep on Thurs wasn't painful. Just uncomfy. But my cervix was favourable so maybe that makes it better? I'm ringing MW tomorrow to get another one booked cos I soooo don't wanna be induced. x

I had cramps last night to after doing dtd but they eventually wore off. So been for a walk in the sunshine in the hope they return and turn into something

What does a
Sweep feel like? Is it painful and where was yours done? X

I had my sweep done at my GP surgery where I see my community MW. Hard to describe what it felt like! Felt pressure all over as she said she was pushing on bubs head! Then just a bit tight & uncomfy down there. But honestly not painful. x

Hello again I'm still preggers at 41+2 and don't feel like anything is going to happen soon. If nothing happens tonight I have appiontment w/ midwife tomorrow. I'll have a sweep done and if nothing nothing happens I will have to be induced on Friday(which I really want to avoid). I am just mentally and physically drained at this point and so ready to hold my baby girl in my arms.

Come on babies!!!

we both still here then, its so cruel, i had another sweep today and midwife told me that babies head is really right there but her head is in front of the cervix and need it to come round, ive been for a lovely long walk today but still bloody here im now looking forward to being induced on wednesday cant wait to meet my so longed for little princess,

we both still here then, its so cruel, i had another sweep today and midwife told me that babies head is really right there but her head is in front of the cervix and need it to come round, ive been for a lovely long walk today but still bloody here im now looking forward to being induced on wednesday cant wait to meet my so longed for little princess,

I know what you mean, I really wanted to avoid induction but I'm to point where I just want my baby girl in arms. Hopefully we will both go before being induced. Fx'd.

Hope u ladies go before your induction dates zx

I am still here!

My hands are so swollen I can;t get it into the Pringles tube.......haha! Serves me right being as greedy cow!

Ummm.....pringles sounds good right now lol Now I have to go see what chips we have in the house

What does a
Sweep feel like? Is it painful and where was yours done? X

When I had my sweep it was mostly uncomfy, to me it was like a crampy feeling on my cervix so it was not bad! When she stretched it that was a little more intense and painful for me but will def request it again if Ive not had baby by next appointment! lol

Hope everyone thats having sweeps coming up gets things started! Ive had lots of BH and a bad bad back ache and im extremely cranky. I feel yucky I cant wait to sleep tonight :nope:

im a week over due now.. its taking the piss tbh.. LOL

roll on the 20th for my induction.. <3 xx

Least you have a induction date haha I'm only having my first sweep today... It's gunna be a long week :) x

Well just spoke to MW to book a second sweep for tomorrow as I'm still here & she actually said 'ooh I'm surprised to hear from you, thought you'd have done it by now'!!! Talk about rubbing salt into the wound!!! Argh! x

Come on April sweetpeas, we obv all very good at keeping our babies too comfy! Roll on third for my sweep!

Going for a run....! Well feel like it, at this rate I'll still be pregnant at Xmas!

Well the midwife has just been round to attempt a sweep but my cervix was so far back she couldn't reach it - she had a good old rummage though, it was bloody uncomfortable. Babies head is very low though which is good news as he was only on the brim last week. Still feel very disheartened, have been cramping all weekend and felt so sure that things were starting to happen.

I'm booked in for induction this sat 23rd so I guess at least I will have my LO by this time next week....really hope I can beat induction!

Oh, and I got told the best piece of advice to get things moving...to stand on my head as apparently this will make my waters break - and this little nugget was from my mother!!!!! Seriously, i can't even stand on my head when i'm not pregnant, and I really wouldnt fancy my waters breaking all over my face!! It did make me giggle though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->