The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

danapeter36

Reaction score
Hi Girlies:flower:

*****LADIES

DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS, AND PERSONAL ISSUES THAT HAVE ARISEN, WE FELT THE MEET SHOULD BE RESCHEDULED. PLEASE COMMENT WITH DATES THAT WORK FOR YOU!*****

I am aware that some of you ladies are coming a long way, or are pregnant and don't want to be out all day on your feet so I was wondering whether we all wanted to choose somewhere to eat? As a suggestion Pizza Hut is close to the station, has excellent baby changing facilities and is reasonably priced. I could even ring them to ensure they have a big enough table for us? What do people think? It's position in Oxford means it doesn't get too busy at lunchtime which means our mass of buggies wont be a problem! As Hannah knows they are great with our kids, last time we left so much mess hehe.

I was thinking that we could meet at 10am, and do a few shops before we have lunch at 12? Then we could do some more shops after lunch and perhaps meet again at 2/3 for a coffee somewhere? I know some people will be thinking about getting home after that so it would be a great time to either carry on shopping or get home. I think it's good to have a plan as it means we meet up a few times in the day and nobody feels left out?

Obviously the time can be flexible so please let me know what time you would prefer. I will be pm'ing my number to all confirmed guests soon, and you'll all be met at the Train Station/Bus Station or Car Park if you drive and I will make sure everybody gets introduced.

I can't wait ladies!

Confirmed attendees:

danapeter36 and Alayna/Layny (Aged 14 Months)
hannahgraceee and Ava/Mayvy (Aged 14 Months)
thedailymail and Leni Bump!
mz_jackie86 and Arianna/RiRi (Aged 14 Months)
eoz and Bump

Unconfirmed Guests:

Serene123
embo216
jenny_wren and Emily (Aged 15 Months)

Date: (Provisional pending agreement from all attendees) Thursday 15th July!

And, as it is Serene123 birthday in early August and mine in late July, I will be making cupcakes again! Yay! If it's your birthday soon, let me know!!!
****​

meeeeee :) about time we met dana lol

the middle of next month onwards would
be perfect :thumbup:

xxx​

Perfect, July is my birthday month!
I was thinking midweek, so we could catch the primarni bargains teehee. xxx

wednesday 14th & 28th are good

as are thursday the 8th,15th,22nd & 29th

or tuesday 6th :rofl:

those are my paydays but anywhere in
between is fine aswell i can just put money
by :thumbup:

but those wednesdays i get more money for
shopping so they'd be perfect lol

xxx​

aww a oxford meet ! i would have loved to but feeling a bit crappy with morning sickness lately , deffo up for it if you ladies have another one ? xxx :flower:

cant do the 6th now forgot jasons going
to the races lol

xx​

I can do any date apart from 26th and 27th as 27th is my birthday hehe and I think we might be doing something.

Stacey of course we can do more meets :) Where abouts are you in Oxford? xxx

**runs off to see how long it would take to get to oxford**

Toria we can do an MK meet or something closer to you soon? Or I will just come to yours hehe, since I go to whipsnade a good few times a year! xxx

I know what to ask for for my 21st, a helicopter! :rofl:

Going to look up trains xx

Anytime you're in the area, Dana let me know! x

Umm, Flitwick to Farringdon, Farringdon to Paddington, Paddington to Oxford x

Ok that's 2 changes, 3 trains :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member