The Oxford Meet!!! RESCHEDULING! SEE POST 1!

Haha I am here, just been sorting my childminding paperwork, I am becoming a childminder, an fficial one and its doing my head in lol.

Okay, well we all want a weekday, and wednesdays seem to be good for people and we think July is the best month sooooooo

7th
14th
21st

What dates do people think they can do? Obviousy ANY weekday is fine, so I will leave that up to you gorgeous girlies.

xxxxxxxxx

17th or 7th? :lol:

I'm not fussed, any that are good for Aly are good for me :lol:

Aly what dates are good for you honey? As I know you're brining Toria too :)
Whatever suits you guys is good!!! xxxx

isn't the 17th a saturday?

any of those you listed are fine :thumbup:

xxx​

I think she meant 7th :lol:

I will be poor by the 21st and I want to give Aly some petrol money if she'll bring me so maybe one of the other dates? :lol:

cant do the 7th i wont have money lol

14th onwards is good lol

xx​

Oooh i'm crap at geography but i think oxford isn't that far from me and i'm not promising i'll be there but will have a look at trains ... never been on one on my own tho let alone with a baby :dohh: i'll get back to you :) xxx

14th then???
Remember doesnt have to be a wednesday, so if there is a better date, we can do that!

as far as I know any day is good with me. 14th sounds like a go-er though?? :thumbup:

Sounds like it!
Aw we will all coo over Daisy and Lana! xxx

LMAO!!!!

I am so happy this is happening, we decided last night with the help of our debt advisor we have no option but to declare bankruptcy or get a CCJ. We are going with the CCJ which means loads of creditor hassle and a court date for us, but it's the only way. This meet has given me something none court related to look forward to :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->