The perfect pregnancy plan PPP :) Updated Summary on bottom of Page 6 :)

Hello all,
Can I join you? Hi GrandBLeu, thanks for your kind messages in the miscarriage thread x
We 'accidentally' started TTC again yesterday - then I bled again the next day - hope that doesn't mean my cervix is still open...
I've heard that tilted uterus makes it harder for the sperm to get to the cervix, and that instead of legs in the air, you should stand on your head or do the cycling position!!! How romantic would that be!

Of course you can - there's no membership fee ;).

I'm glad you felt up to trying again...I don't know what the bleeding means but I'm sure everything is fine.

Yes TTCing can be very ROMANTIC, not! LOL...I will be assuming the bicycle position :bike:

Hi Grandbleu,
Just saw your post about pre-seed. You can buy it from ebay.co.uk. Before you buy it ask them if they will to ship it to you:
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=pre-seed&_sacat=See-All-Categories

Hi everyone...

My top tips are:

SMEP - last 2 BFP from this, and we will stick with it going forward. We start from Day 10 though not Day 8 (it's too knackering!), but then I know I ovulate day 13/14 so if you don't know when you do it's best to follow it to the letter. Basically, have lots of sex!

Pre-seed - We used this for all our BFP's barr the first (as I didn't know it existed), the applicators with the pre-seed already measured are the best, don't insert earlier than 15 mins before BD'ing. Access Diagnostics is a really good site to get it from, there first class delivery always get's to me next day.

After BD'ing, I always stay completely still, and my OH puts 2 folded up pillows under my hips and I stay there for around 20 mins (with a nice cup of tea brought and a magazine to alleviate boredom!).

Use OPK's, chart and keep a daily note of your cm so that you can build up a picture of your cycle and get to know your body and how you feel on particular days.

The last two pregnancies the position we used was from behind, I think this allows for the sperm to be deposited nearer the cervix, but this could just have been coincidence.

Take your pre-natals, Vitamin D3, Omegas, baby aspirin (if advised by your Dr), daily preferably months before TTC. I always have organic fruit and vegetables anyway, but I'm cutting down on red meats, wheat and saturated fats, I'm also hoping to do a detox cleanse once I've had the all clear from my final scan next Monday, I usually do this in Thailand at a spa (it's a clay/pysllium husk 7 day cleanse), but unfortunately it's going to be in sunny south london this time!!

Finally, relax, try and keep TTCing as spontaneous as possible (at least for your OH!) even if we are frantically tracking everything, I don't think they need to know the nitty gritty! Remember when making love was just that, I know I'm guilty of getting very stressed and turning the whole thing into a job rather than fun!

Hope this helps, good luck to everyone!

After BD'ing, I always stay completely still, and my OH puts 2 folded up pillows under my hips and I stay there for around 20 mins (with a nice cup of tea brought and a magazine to alleviate boredom!).

MinnieMone Thank you for all your wonderful advice - VERY THOROUGH! I also wanted to add that your OH is an absolute darling!

Hi Grandbleu, thanks, hope it helps.

I've been pregnant 5 times now since last September and I'm 44!! (unfortunately I mc them all), but I like to give hope to others than it does happen, even at my ripe old age!

Yes, my OH is a sweetheart, I'm very lucky, and we're trying again straight away, hopeful, but terrified!

I would say to everyone that PRE-SEED really does help, I recommended it to a friend and she got her BFP the following month after trying for ages. And SMEP (google it to find out how to do it), is really a very good way of not missing the eggy!

Hope you get your BFP soon, and so sorry for your loss.

what does the SMEP mean, i kept seeing it in TTC but i never knew what it actually involved.

x

SMEP = Sperm Meets Egg Plan which is outlined on a website called:

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Check it out it's very good and easy to follow! :)

wow that is really good information.... how many people here have used it and got a BFP and how many cycles after following did it take?

Wonderful information ladies!! 25 comments thus far woohoo!!

So I know this isn't the thread for this, but since I've been talking to you guys for awhile now I thought I would run it past you (hope you don't mind) I thought I was starting my period the last three days. I mean I have had severe cramps, that I usually get the day of. Anyway it never came, so I started thinking maybe this was ovulation cramps? It may still be to early for me to have a period, since I only fully miscarried on the 6th. Any ideas? Today I woke up (prepare for TMI) and had liquid seriously flowing down my legs, but it was clear discharge?? Any ideas?

Wonderful information ladies!! 25 comments thus far woohoo!!

So I know this isn't the thread for this, but since I've been talking to you guys for awhile now I thought I would run it past you (hope you don't mind) I thought I was starting my period the last three days. I mean I have had severe cramps, that I usually get the day of. Anyway it never came, so I started thinking maybe this was ovulation cramps? It may still be to early for me to have a period, since I only fully miscarried on the 6th. Any ideas? Today I woke up (prepare for TMI) and had liquid seriously flowing down my legs, but it was clear discharge?? Any ideas?

Maybe the cramping was your uterus shrinking back down to size? I would say that or ovulation cramping? Our bodies do some weird stuff sometimes :wacko:

I had that about two weeks after I MC. I thought it could be ovulation. I wasn't temping or using opks at the time so I can't be sure xx

I had like a fluttering feeling in my uterus after two weeks - convinced it was "wee nut" even though I knew better. I think either we are attuned to our new bodies after miscarriage especially down there or it could have been ovulation pain (it was about 13 days after your miscarriage so it is entirely possible).

I'm pretty sure it was ovulation pains. Because the cramping is gone and no AF, so I figure my body went right back to normal since that's around the time I would ovulate before. That would be good news for me, since I really want to TTC as soon as possible. I did BD 2 nights ago, that could also caused some discomfort since it was the first time since the miscarriage. Who knows. I'm just ready for my new cycle!! Maybe since I miscarried early, my body naturally went right back into things like it never happened? Crazy thought. Does that ever bother you guys, that the whole world doesn't stop and everything goes back to normal like nothing ever happened lol I know that's selfish but I struggled with that for awhile.

https://www.ehow.com/how_4398107_some-tricks-getting-pregnant.html

A lot of this stuff we already discussed, but its still an interesting read lol

This is from another woman from TTC after a Loss and she just got her BFP (Bostonblonde! - congrats!) :):

Here's what I recommend: guaifenesin. That's the only thing I did differently. I took a cough medicine with guaifenesin as the only active ingredient from my first "fertile day" onwards. I swear, that's what did it!! Please give it a try if you haven't already.

Keep coming with advice ladies - this is such a hopeful thread :)

im feeling a little slow lately - whats guaifenesin?

Aw i was just about to read her post! Ironic ay that she was saying why am i not pregnant yet - and she was. I love hearing things like that.

I'm pretty sure it was ovulation pains. Because the cramping is gone and no AF, so I figure my body went right back to normal since that's around the time I would ovulate before. That would be good news for me, since I really want to TTC as soon as possible. I did BD 2 nights ago, that could also caused some discomfort since it was the first time since the miscarriage. Who knows. I'm just ready for my new cycle!! Maybe since I miscarried early, my body naturally went right back into things like it never happened? Crazy thought. Does that ever bother you guys, that the whole world doesn't stop and everything goes back to normal like nothing ever happened lol I know that's selfish but I struggled with that for awhile.

Yes, with my last mc I O'd less than 2 weeks after I started bleeding then got AF 2 weeks later. My body went back to normal so quickly it was like I was never pregnant. It is hard since I do have a 3 year old I never fully get to grieve as I have to take care of her and put on a brave face.

This is a tip for any ladies out there who have a womb that is tilted forward which I have only found out when I had an u/s to check all was ok the scan lady told me to roll onto my stomach after :sex:. The first month of doing this I got a BFP (sadly I went onto to loss the baby :cry:)

Yes, with my last mc I O'd less than 2 weeks after I started bleeding then got AF 2 weeks later. My body went back to normal so quickly it was like I was never pregnant. It is hard since I do have a 3 year old I never fully get to grieve as I have to take care of her and put on a brave face.

Oh I totally understand! I have a 2 1/2 year old. He knew something was wrong and said "Mommy's sick" From that point on I knew I had to try my hardest not to let him see me down. It's very hard to grieve when you have other children. I also have a 10 year old step son, who I've raised since he was 5. I think telling him I lost the baby was the worst part. But he goes "You are going to have a other one right" lol.. If only it was that simple lol Next time I'm not telling anyone until I'm in my 2nd trimester. That's one of the only things I regret.

This is from another woman from TTC after a Loss and she just got her BFP (Bostonblonde! - congrats!) :):

Here's what I recommend: guaifenesin. That's the only thing I did differently. I took a cough medicine with guaifenesin as the only active ingredient from my first "fertile day" onwards. I swear, that's what did it!! Please give it a try if you haven't already.

Keep coming with advice ladies - this is such a hopeful thread :)

And this is a certain type of cough medicine?? How does it help?? Very interesting!!

OK girls - here it goes - I'm on Day 8 so SPERM MEETS EGG PLAN commences! :)

Anyone else around my CD time?

Good luck to all and if anyone has more tips keep them coming!

PS. Dannienewt/Icantdecide: Guafenisen is an ingredient in cough medicines so I guess just look for it on the list of ingredients or a lot of ladies have used Robitussin (spelling?) if that's easier.

ahh thank you very much!!

good luck with the sperm meets egg plan! - im a week behind on CD2 at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->