The perfect pregnancy plan PPP :) Updated Summary on bottom of Page 6 :)

Grandbleu, this is one awesome thread! I love it!

Well done Grandbleu, loads of useful info. I think I will try some cough medicine this month.

:happydance: just finished reading all the pages !!!!
Hats off to you "Grandbleu":flower: for opening an excellent post ! And all the ladies who hv putin so much info... I mc today but am OH SO READY after reading your posts..!!! Yeah sure, I will wait for my body to return normal..
Will def. post if I find anything interesting ...

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: :af::af::af: :hug: to all

Dannienewt is pregnant! Congratulations hon and a healthy and happy 9 months to you!

AHH I wish AF would come already so I can start TTC again lol. Buying cough medicine tomorrow and some preseed! Wooohoo! Good luck Ladies! 51 comments and counting!

:yipee: CONGRATULATIONS :yipee:

I am soooooooooo excited for you but at the same time I hoping and praying for you ....FXd for a sticky one and Have a H&H 9mons:hugs:

congrats dannienewt - did you get [regnant before your first af after the mc?

lots of sticky dust and h+h 9 months xx

I don't know if she is going to check back here but I happened to see her new siggy - so that's how I found out.

She DID get pregnant between her M/C and first cycle so it can definitely happen :)

Just found this - (yes I need to get a job that does not involve TTCing obsession - I am working on it girls!) during my research. It is a link with lots of different vitamins etc. that help during different stages of your cycle. I think her statement in the beginning is very good about her not being a medical professional and when in doubt consult your doctor of course!

Here it is:

https://www.tryingtoconceive.com/howto.htm

Dannienewt is pregnant! Congratulations hon and a healthy and happy 9 months to you!

Its so funny cos I just came across this thread (thanks grandbleu) and I read it from beginning and you could see her saying she couldn't wait to start TTC'ing when she was pregnant all along. I'm so happ for her and I hope she has a healthy and happy nine months and baby by the Grace of God.

Thanks once again grandbleu for a great thread. Can't wait to start trying, DH and I are gonna go straight to the pharmacy (by the grace of God) to start getting prepared form when I get off my period xxxx

:happydance:Awesome thread Grandbleu!!!:happydance:

I just got done reading everyones posts on here, great tips everyone, thank you!!!

Congrats Dannienewt, a H&H 9 months to you!!!

So, I wasn't doing anything special with my last bfp (we weren't trying, we were both drunk....is that a method? :blush::haha:). But my last 3 BFPs, I mixed up the positions, and had sex every other day around ovulation time. I did temps with my first, but gave up as it was creating too much stress for me...so I just added in more sex! I would do every 3-4 days before O time, then around the suspected O week I increased it to every other day.

I am still taking prenatals. My doctor suggested I continue taking them. I have also read it can help with fertility...I've even read somewhere that increasing folic acid intake can increases the chances of conceiving twins :shock: for those of us that don't have them in our families. (There are a few other things you can do to increase your chances...I would have to look them up....personally, one baby at a time is enough for me, I was just reading it out of curiosity one day...lol. Oh, One thing I had added into my routine with my last bfp was regular exercise (roller derby ;) and drinking lots more water! I also cut down a bit on caffine. (which I need to do again *sigh*)

I'm trying green tea and cough meds this month.
I'm also on folic acid and prenatal vitamins.
I may also start to temp again, seeing as my sleeping pattern is decent again, but
I might take a break from the OPK's this month.

Has anyone tried the cough medicine yet then? Im popping to the shops tomorrow as im in my "fertile period"

Okay everyone, i know early on in the thread we were talking about positions....
I know some help with the diferet cervix positions.

Does anyone to knwo what the best postiion for each cervix position?

allllso how can you check what your cervix is up to? Do you need a scan or something? the doctors didnt say anything to me when i was in hospital, im guessing that means its "normal" whatever that means

x

Girls!! I just came over here to check in with everyone and read all your sweet post! Thank you all so much! Can't wait for you all to join me! And for Grandbleu I've been praying you get your BFP soon! You are so sweet for being so encouraging and doing research for everyone! You have been very very helpful for me!! Good luck to all you beautiful ladies!!!

P.S. Don't know if this has already been mentioned but everyone go buy some Red Raspberry Leaf tea..it's suppose to be amazing for women ttc and pregnant. Its strengthens your uterus!

Its supposed to help with labour too...

Dannienewt - Congratulations! Im so happy it happened so quick for you. x

Thanks girls so far for all your responses - it's all the little tips and encouragement that we need right now and it's so helpful. Hopefully we'll keep getting more and more :)

Criosaidh - I agree with you about cervixes and uteruses...apparently mine is tilted (which way and how I have no idea) but I only found out after all these years when I miscarried and they were doing the scan...I asked if it was a a bad thing or bad for fertility and they said no but I'm not so sure since it took us so long the first time to get pregnant I will be trying more positions just in case ;)

i read for tippped uterus do it doggy style. its supposed to get a better position.

i have no idea how these opks work. last month i relied on cm, which i guess didnt work. anybody have any suggestions? my husband will return from working out of state in about 2 weeks so i am hoping he doesnt miss "the time". good luck to all, and here's to having to have a dry new years :)

Jowing - good luck with TTC this month - I hope your OH is with your during the right time of the month! So frustrating when you can't be together all the time especially in the midst of TTCing. I've never used OPK's but you start using them from day 11 on until you get a darker line than the test line or use digital which IMO is easier because it will just give you a smiley face and there will be no questions. You can also temp but that will only tell you your O date after the fact whereas OPK's will let you know before it's going to happen. But temping is good for figuring out a pattern to your cycle if you do it for a few months.

Look at the summary of this thread at the bottom of page 6 for all helpful tips to help all of us ladies get pregnant fast!

Also if all else fails just BD everyday or night (once only whatever works for your schedule) between day 11 and day 16 and you should be covered if you have a 26-31 day cycle.

GOOD LUCK! :dust:

exactly what you said: STAY LYING DOWN :happydance:
our excuse to be lazy for once! :)
Preferbaly over night, if not, then prop your bum up with a pillow for atleast half an hour, as long as possible really :coffee:
Have sex, obviously lol, but atleast 2-3 times a week so theres always a batch of sperm there for when eggy comes down :thumbup:
Dont drink alcohol or take drugs when trying to concieve as there is evidence to suggest they can reduce the chances.
Don't have oral sex prior to intercourse. There is some evidence that the bacteria in the mouth can cause damage to male sperm, same applys to anal sex before intercourse.
Bit blunt there but its the only way to be :blush:
Do try to make sex enjoyable. Sometimes when a couple is trying to conceive it will affect the quality of their sex life. More enjoyable sex means higher sperm count and better "swimmers".

BABY DUST TO US ALL xx

Mommyandbump - thanks for all your helpful hints...love them...we haven't heard some of those yet so I'll add them to the page 6 summary! :) along with Dannienewt's red raspberry leaf tea idea (and she has her BFP!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->