The Person Above You Game

The person above me is studying hard for her exam Tuesday.

(Yes! :D)

The person above me has a sick daughter. Poor baby! :(

i know, my seven year old woke up at five this morning, puking! its now almost nine and shes still going! this is the sickest shes ever been, so im worried to say the least:-(

tpam is worried about my daughter:-(

Does she have a temperature?

The person above me may need to take her daughter in to the doctor. :(

no, thats the weird thing! shes getting cold and hot flashes and shaking, but that may be from the vomitting

tpam is very nice to be concerned:)

Hm... maybe she's swallowing the mucus, and that's upsetting her stomach, which is why she's vomiting. Does she have allergies?

The person above me is a worried mama.

im not sure! i think shes been having problems with her tonsils because shes been snoring at night, and they are huge and swollen. and yes her puke is mostly mucus. if she has food in her stomach is it less likely to get upset over the mucus?

tpam is testing soon?

I would say yes. The stomach doesn't respond well to excess mucus, so it could help to have her eat something like dry toast or crackers, and drink a bit of ginger ale.

Testing for school? Next one is Saturday... I just did two exams over the weekend, yuck.

The person above me worked in a sub shop once.

no silly testing for pregnancy!;-)

tpam has two tests next week

tpam has four days until ovulation, get to it lady:)

Meli, I honestly don't even know what's going on with testing. My cycle is so messed up. I adjusted a few temperatures because I took them really early, and now FF says I'm at 6DPO. :shrug: how's your daughter feeling?

The person above me worked at a fast food restaurant once.

fizzy, shes doing much better! her throat is still sore but she stopped puking. she had to have a head x ray because the doc thinks she has enlarged adnoids. she might need surgery:-(

tpam has a dog that stayed with her inlaws:)

Oh, poor baby. :( Keep me updated! Glad she isn't vomiting anymore.

The person above me has a cat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->