The Person Above You Game

i will be :)

tpam is going to cinema later on :)!

:hugs:

The person above me just woke up from a nap because she also feels like crap

crappy mood is in the air~ :hugs:

hope tpam is okay and tpah is ok as well~

yea :( felt gutted as the temp for the past few days matched my temp for my BFP cycle. and it just dropped 0.6 degree~! :dohh:

Hmm.. tpam Oed already? Do you have watery/ewcm?

Aw, sorry Lxb. Our temps are like a punch in the face sometimes, eh? And nope, I never get fertile CM. It's always, always creamy or sticky.

The person above me has 28 days until a MIL-less day.

Yes~! I need some breathing room and some MIL-less time! (she's staying with DH & I permanently and it has certainly pushed my patient over the edge).

tpam should try epo or grapefruit juice to help with ewcm?

So sorry, hun, I never knew you had a BFP before. :hugs:

The person above me has little patience where her MIL is concerned. Why is she living with you guys?

I've tried grapefruit juice, but never EPO. I wanted to be completely off anything artificial so that my body could regulate itself, but it's not working.

Yeah~ I've never tried EPO either but heard good things about it. I personally stayed with grapefruit juice for the same reason (off anything artificial). Hopefully it will just need more time for that grapefruit juice to kick in? I started right after AF up until O day (I dont really like grapefruit juice :haha:)

Thanks hun. Had a BFP in April of this year. MMC at ~8 weeks. Been 3 cycles after the d&c, so hopefully my body is ready to nurture the extra sticky bean next cycle :)

As for MIL, long story short. She has really nowhere else to go but to stay with us and felt she is "closer" to this son (she has another one in another country). Which DH thinks they were really 'close' to begin with. She has no income and too weak (emotionally) to be living by herself.

hope tpam will get some fertile cm soon~ :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->