The Person Below Me...

Not really I havent read the books at all.

TPBM is more of a skirt person than a pants person.

I prefer to wear pants actually but I fit into more skirts I own than pants right now. Need to lose a few pounds!

Tpbm needs a haircut?

Not even close! The lady who cut my hair back in September butchered it! :dohh: It is like 5in shorter than it should have been and very uneven. I'm going to have to grow it out even further so I can get it evened up :(

TPBM enjoys making things? I just finished up my 1st baby blanket and I am in love! :cloud9:

I do! Just got into making clothes for Evelyn. I've also made a baby quilt with dinosaurs for hubby and her to play together on, and a diaper bag. Up next is some burp clothes, bibs, and a cloth diaper. I also make bags, wallets, etc. :)

TPBM is looking forward to craft time with their children?

I am! But I have to do research on cool projects to do.

Tpbm likes to go fishing?

Never been fishing not something that Im itching to do either.

TPBM owns a mac

Nope, I'm a dedicated non-Apple user :haha:

TPBM is going to crave a pumpkin for Halloween?

Nope. I won't be craving or carving lol. I don't celebrate Halloween. Also can't really eat pumpkin as baby very sensitive to it and I'm still bfing.

Tpbm suffers from acne?

Only around he Holidays and then it can go away but it normally hasn't arrived then :(

TPBM uses alternative medicine methods? Recently read a book where the lady did. Was very interesting since it totally different than I am used to.

Um. Not sure. I do like to try home remedies when I can instead of medicine. But I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about.

Tpbm knows their iq?

Im gonna go with hell nooooo hahah

TPBM plays a sport

So True! I have played and coached volleyball for years! Also have played several other sports. :)

TPBM is a coffee addict?

Addict? No. But I generally have a cup every morning. Drinking tea today though.

Tpbm has grey weather today?

Yes, it's a bit foggy and cloudy/drizzly in Chicago today.

TPBM still watches cartoons.

I usually read 3-4 a week - yay for libraries! :haha:

TPBM is crafting some items for the holidays?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->