The Person Below Me...

Oh yes, I got to sleep in until almost 10 this morning and it was pure bliss!

TPBM needs a pedicure?

:( sorry you Aren't feeling well
false, did a couple days ago!

Tpbm hates waiting?

True, don't know when I will ovulate or have af after d&c :-( hate waiting!

TPBM still have some pressies to get sorted for christmas.

I always have vivid dreams. Sometimes weird.

Tpbm likes watching cooking shows? :)

nah I get impatient. I'd rather have a recipe with pictures attached from the computer :haha:

TPBM is looking forward to something big? I can't wait until our tax return so we can finally put in our patio! :happydance: we've already got it all picked out and how we want to set up furniture and everything (a lot of diy projects). I can't wait to have a proper spot for entertaining guests/parties :D

Yes. Having our house deleaded at the end of the month and insulated. Means packing up downstairs and staying with inlaws for two weeks an taking pets but it'll be worth it.

Tpbm likes glug? (Spiced mulled wine)

Sort of! I quit work to focus more on graduate school, but I recently applied for a position at the lab on campus in order to bring in more income. :)

The person below me is excited to celebrate Christmas with family/extended family.

No. I don't celebrate but I will be visiting in laws soon and am definitely looking forward to that!

Tpbm's oh cooks also?

True.

I'm so sorry!!^

Tpbm didn't wear a wedding gown when they got married? ( or are not planning on it?)

True, got married in magistrates court and plan on a bigger vow renewal later on. Not sure about the dress though...........

Tpbm is having a relaxed day.

False, I was having a bad day so ate two dinners!!

TPBM has all their christmas presents wrapped and under the tree

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->