The Person Below Me...

Nope but will be doing last minute things getting kids ready for start of school year in 2 days.

TPBM woke up with a headache

True! Unless water counts lol. It's been oh... a little over seven months or so since I've had any alcohol with at least a couple more to go before I could consider it :)

TPBM has something really exciting planned for this week (details!)

Not overly but I will be attending a dental convention which I think is exciting. ;) get to take ceu classes explore new products maybe get some samples. Going with a friend if mine who is an assistant. Sorry not more juicy.

Tpbm gets frustrated with the state of their hair currently?

True. It's not long enough to suit my current mood, and the waviness drives me nuts, since it's curly enough to frizz, but not curly enough to look cool, and straightening it takes too much time!

TPBM watched a great movie over the weekend (and is going to tell us what it was, lol)

I watched The Heat with Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock. It was very funny but had a lot of swearing in it.I wouldn't say it's for everyone but if you're a fan of either actress you'll enjoy it.

Tpbm lives in a cold climate.

True. Northeast USA. Although not cold in the summer. Will be 70s-80s and sometimes 90s.
Tpbm had tried a nice wine recently and would like to tell us about it?

True! Although it's dirt cheap, I just tried Rumours moscato here on our holiday in Thailand. It was actually quite nice for the price tag and for sipping on a hot day

Speaking of...TPBM likes Thai food?

Not lately but yup have done one.

TPBM knows of someone that has had fertility treatment

With triplet boys every weeks a busy week :/ haha

Tpbm is currently relaxing ?

Sort of. Eating breakfast with baby.

Tpbm has a surprise guest coming?

Well not a suprise but yes, we do have guests coming tomorrow night. My best friend, her husband, their two boys and dog are staying for a night.

TPBM is currently looking for a new home/apt?

Not yet but will in the coming future after I sell the house I'm living in.

TPBM loves avocado.

Its Friday here now and I am its one day closer till my ex drops of my boys for the week. I miss them so much when they're gone.

TPBM is sleepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->