the pill

Tinkyx

Reaction score
Hi,

on the 30th of july i had a period and started the first day of my pill i had been off it for some time. So i took it for a week and then decided i was just going to leave it bcause i want to see if i get prenant so i started bleeding again for another say 5 or 6 days. Does anyone know when i could start trying because i was only on the pill for a week or so :S when will i be most fertile again? i was trying to count it out with my usual cycle but i think thats gubbed it up now

thanks x x

I think it would be a good idea to wait for your next af. It will mess up your cycles as i have done this before. It can also mess up your hormones and you need them in balance before ttc. ;) your cycles will return to normal after your next af so then you should have a rough idea of when you ovulate etc.
One more af should not hurt. xx

It depends really, the docs like you to have a cycle so that they can tell you your dates, but it's not huge as you can get dated at your scan. So it's up to you - you can just go for it this month, or just wait till your next af then go for it x

I'm waiting 3 months of being off the pill before TTC. We're using FAM to help us conceive (Fertility awareness method) so that we do the baby dance at the right time. It would probably help to chart your cycle to determine when you are fertile. But I have read several times that when fertility returns depends on the individual. In your case it stands to reason that it shouldn't take very long. I would probably wait for one more AF just to be sure everything has balanced out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->