• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Pink Kit

bky

:(
Reaction score
Anyone used this? I was looking around for info on pelvic shape and I guess this has some diagnostic steps.
As far as I can tell it's about birthing naturally for your body type.
If I wasn't already over due I would look into it further. Maybe next time if I feel I need to improve on my experience.

https://www.thepinkkit.com/

I love this. I am one of those people who feel more empowered when I know what is going on with my body and this helps you get to know your individual body.

It doesn't have to be just for vaginal birth as I know a few people that found it helpful with elective c-section.

i'm confused! i thought these just had information that you can find online anyway?!

It's kind of like lessons that you can go through and watch on a DVD so you know what they mean step by step. You could find most of it online but it can be a little confusing if you aren't shown what to look for.

It is mostly helping you discover the shape of your pelvis as opposed to the regular pelvis that is taught and how positions will help your pelvis to be more open during labour. There is a bit of relaxtion and rducing labour discomforts, breath techniques and stuff for the birth partners about using language effectively during labour. There is probably a lot more stuff I am missing out on.

oh ok sounds quite good! not sure i'd want to spend that much money on it but is definately a good idea. vbac looks tempting ;)

I'm still hoping to have the twins naturally! I might look into this thanks for sharing!

Ahhh! Moochacha, I just noticed that you are pregnant with twins! Thats great! How did I miss this? Lol. Do you have a journal?

I'm working through the disks and book now - Interesting stuff!
I have trouble relating some of the info to my body shape, however I have 2 vaginas, 2 cervixes and a didelphys uterus so didn't expect to be fully catered for there! I'm finding it useful though despite this - I'm going for a VBAC this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->