The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/30/128934467234943470.jpg

i recognize many of you:wacko: so i guess your all popular :haha: some i rem for other reasons :haha: here are some so here goes, nats77 is my bestest bud ever:thumbup: lellow because she's off her head:haha:tacey offers great advice on bf,pixxie is lovely too,nov30 i rem! mrs park so lovely, purpleblonde i know more on fb lol ley is a fellow nipper ;) mrsband and engle lol see i'm shit!! i apologize! annomontanic has lovely evan :)ameliepoullin on bf as well so many of you that i love :) nutshake cause she's hot:haha: elephant29? is that right:haha: she's really kind:cloud9: kiittyventura she makes cakes:winkwink: mrsmayhem because if you didn't love holly, i would have her:haha: nervous has turned out to be a great friend :thumbup:louandivy because i always think your user name say's lou and divy:haha: cerib is also lovely and has bn great with advice :thumbup:starybean,ellie13891,fabby,iam livid,kelly81, of course kerri24,mini198?mystika,peanut84?pinky?and pinkbulb,tu123,kellyc75?the lady with the one eye as pic:haha:angel2010 loves my xxxxxxx:haha: flubdub:shrug: where has she gone:cry: lol,rokelle?,redrose,somegirl,ttclolly,daisi,kelly81,shalagirl,anabanna?katelynsmum,nataliefly?nteal?forsakeofit?catpj i love,stacyg,dj8??lol summer rain i love:thumbup:sijimmac great advice :thumbup:kmac625? :haha: has offered me great support:thumbup: there's so many of you that i couldn't name just because i'm crap:haha: and each and everyone here deserves to be named wether your a lerker:thumbup: a chatter box, a nosey sod:thumbup: a emotional wreck:cry: a loon, or just wanna talk:thumbup: oh if you use the smilees too much:haha::haha::blush: really wether you think your popular or a loser which really i am:haha: i love you all :hugs: just wanted to tell you all that:flower: thank you bnb ladies for being my ear when no one would listen :thumbup: or offering me advice and support when no one else would:flower: x:kiss:x forgive me knowing that iv'e missed you off or spelt you wrong i'm bf whilst doing this you know:haha::haha: x

here coms the most popular memeber of all time . . . MEEEEEEEEEEEE :haha: :haha: :haha:

Goooood morning Popular club! I'm so popular I'm in a completely different time zone to confuse you all :haha:

i was on a diff time zone here not by choice but because i had it set wrong:haha: i'm still an hour out:dohh: but it better than being a whole day out:haha: x

:smug: I'm just that much ahead in the cool factor... I'm a whole day in front of y'all :haha:

MAssive time differences confuse me. My friend Keira is in Oz now and was getting induced on Sunday... so when I got the update on the Saturday I was all thrown off. It;s like the concept of time travel. Baffles me!

I'm a whole day ahead of you all, and let me tell you... Monday 6th June is AWESOME!!!!!!!

:haha:

I'm a whole day ahead of you all, and let me tell you... Monday 6th June is AWESOME!!!!!!!

:haha:

Glad it is for you :haha: I'm slaving my butt off with 2 others in the house who aren't lifting a finger to help me out :growlmad:

hmmmmmmm kitty must be busy making cakes. no sign of any posts since this morning. glad i dont live too near her, i would be constantly eating cakes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmm kitty must be busy making cakes. no sign of any posts since this morning. glad i dont live too near her, i would be constantly eating cakes, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I live near her and I'm meeting her on Friday so she can feed me cakes all day long! Oh god I'm going to get so fat :cry:

we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

we should all move in with kitty. Kitty, how big are you kitchen cupboards hun? You've got a lot of people wanting to come and live with you! You can feed us cakes and we'll pay you in bummings! Xx

me, emma and kitty are starting a commune where we will eat hippy cakes and sit around naked all day. Wanna join?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"