The popular club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.
Id like to think i have quite alot of posts and nobody really knows me either!

Soph. I won't lie. I am seriously WTF'ed... and I love you even more for it.

I think being percieved as popular is a good thing right? Especially on a forum. Means we helped people that much that we made friends? Or is it she who shouts loudest wins?

Just in case... I WIIIIIIIIN!!!!

Fret not oh fellow popular ones.. I am here, if a little late (I was looking at parent fail photo's) Here's a good one.....

Oh yeah, everyone just loves me :dohh:

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

And the same to you! :haha:
I always used to be alone with my opinions on here!

I dooooo love you! You are always the voice of reason in threads, I like to think that I'm the person standing behind you saying 'yeaaah, what she said' :haha:

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

LOL I'm sure I will probably do this too at some point in the future!

Claire did you hear that? You're a god in here!

I thought most folk thought I was up on my high horse or something?
Nice to be appreciated. You can thank my ridiculously un-busy job and boring evenings for allowing me to make so many posts :blush:

haha about the thanking without reading thing. I've def done that to people too.

Claire, I got annoyed (well not annoyed but a bit grr) cos you told me petit filous were full of sugar. No reason it should annoy me but it did, must have been a bit of pmt. AAAAAAAAAAnyway, I found myself in ASDA buying not petit filous, but plum fromage frais.... I thought of you when I bought those :flower:

you must must must tell me the thing you were going to tell me in london! pleeeeeaaaase

Soph. I won't lie. I am seriously WTF'ed... and I love you even more for it.

I think being percieved as popular is a good thing right? Especially on a forum. Means we helped people that much that we made friends? Or is it she who shouts loudest wins?

Just in case... I WIIIIIIIIN!!!!

But I can shout louder!! and brighter!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh green i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv green

Can someone tell me how to add a gif to a post?

Fret not oh fellow popular ones.. I am here, if a little late (I was looking at parent fail photo's) Here's a good one.....

Haha yeah my thoughts exactly she's like a god in here in the past i'd sometimes thank posts that she'd written without fully reading it lol!

Nice to be appreciated. You can thank my ridiculously un-busy job and boring evenings for allowing me to make so many posts :blush:

haha about the thanking without reading thing. I've def done that to people too.

Claire, I got annoyed (well not annoyed but a bit grr) cos you told me petit filous were full of sugar. No reason it should annoy me but it did, must have been a bit of pmt. AAAAAAAAAAnyway, I found myself in ASDA buying not petit filous, but plum fromage frais.... I thought of you when I bought those :flower:

you must must must tell me the thing you were going to tell me in london! pleeeeeaaaase

It's REEALLY boring.... ButI still crack up when I think about it. When I first came across your posts on the forum I thought your name was "Lou an Divy" Took me a while to realise lo was called Ivy :dohh:

:rofl:

:rofl:

Errrr what are you talking about? My gorgeous little girl IS called Divy :wacko: WHATS WRONG WITH DIVY HUH

(why did I log on to this damn site? my living room is a mess someone tell me to get off my ass and clean please!)

Id like to think I was but most likely annoy too many people :)

Seriously though. People should stop fussing over wether people think they are popular or not. Everyone adds value to the forum and everyone is liked. Ok some have clear friendship groups and know each other well but that doesn't invalidate any other members or make them unpopular.

Now. Lets all hug... and get back into our pre-designated boxes. There will be no cross breeding here *sprays everyone with hoses*

Mwaahahahahaha

:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel