The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

thank you stinas. i hope it is too! and you never know your never out until/if she comes. i didnt have signs of her arriving atall today though,i know how you feel about the testing thing, i always dislike testing to. baby dust to you hun x

hehe karleyflower i cant wait to get it confirmed that i am, well confirm with another test tomorrow hope you get yours next cycle!!!! xx

Hi Ladies! I'm trying to get caught up with everyone!

karleyflower & littleprincess- sorry that AF showed up. Positive thoughts for your new cycles. I love the possibilities that come a long with a new cycle!

stinas- lots of positive thoughts coming your way!

wantanerd- good luck!

1209- exciting about your test! I hope you get a darker line the next time you test!

operalady- I apologize that I'm not good at reading those tests :nope: I am crossing my fingers for you and thinking positive thoughts!

I don't know where I am in my cycle. I do have irregular cycles. I should be ovulating in a few days, but don't have the normal symptoms yet. My DH just told me he has to go away for the weekend, so I am hoping that I don't Ov in a few days. Just trying to stay positive! There's always next month right?! :thumbup:

You can do it BeeStrong!!! Just remember your user name: be strong! FX'd that this is your month and everything works out with your hubby's schedule!!!

Hi Ladies! I'm trying to get caught up with everyone!

stinas- lots of positive thoughts coming your way!

I don't know where I am in my cycle. I do have irregular cycles. I should be ovulating in a few days, but don't have the normal symptoms yet. My DH just told me he has to go away for the weekend, so I am hoping that I don't Ov in a few days. Just trying to stay positive! There's always next month right?! :thumbup:

Thank you!!! Same to you!!!

We are alike!! I have irregular cycles as well....puts even more frustration onto TTC! My husband has a super busy schedule as well...dont worry....theres always a way to factor in BD haha
Try using OPK's...it will help you pinpoint when you O better. Thats the only way. Last cycle I O CD28 ...cycle ended CD 53!...this cycle I O at CD 20...I am at CD 32 I believe. Annoying...but when you know exactly when you O...it helps. Fx to you!

Stinas - Thank you for posting that! I am getting frustrated with my irregular cycles. I am trying OPK's for the first time this month. I am hoping it helps me pinpoint when I O. We'll see.... I only have 7 tests left! I'm on CD 23. Do you test consistently or do you wait for O symptoms?

BeeStrong i tested again today and got another faint positive! I am not going to test again until my pack of 10 tests arrive hopefully monday. I hope you catch your O time when you DH is with you! opera_lady24 have you done any other tests? x Gl to everyone, for you ladies that aren't this month i hope you get your BFP next cycle!! and for ladies that are waiting to test i wish you all the luck in the world for your BFP's too! xx

Whelp...this morning's test was very negative. I used a different brand so there were no confusing evap lines. My BBT went back up today though so I'm really not sure what's going on. Perhaps I ovulated later than I thought? I'll just have to wait for the witch to arrive and see!

Congrats again 1209ttc!!!! that is super exciting!!!

I sense some possible BFP coming this groups way soon!
Congrats 1209ttc :)

I'm on day 83 since the first day of my last period...tick tock tick tock COME ON AF , this time I do really want you to show up.

aww opera_lady24 I'm sorry she showed up:( really i am i really hated it in the past months when she showed her ugly self:(. i hope you get your bfp very soon. and thank you court!:D 83?! i see you wee thing at the bottom of the post you have a 38day cycle. not very likely i will say this but i hope she shows for you to! x

1209ttc...AF hasn't shown up yet. I'm just waiting to see if she will...

new plan....going to start a new healthier diet, taking pre natal vitamins everyday as well as a iron supplement (both taste yucky but its worth a try!) Trying to stay positive and fingers crossed that June will be my month! Baby dust to all xxx

i read that wrong, sorry fx'd she doesnt show though! and even if she does you'l have next cycle. hope you are though:D

thanks 1209ttc...FX'd that your BFP gets darker tomorrow!

littleprinces...that sounds like a good plan! Praying your BFP will come in June!!!

aww opera_lady24 I'm sorry she showed up:( really i am i really hated it in the past months when she showed her ugly self:(. i hope you get your bfp very soon. and thank you court!:D 83?! i see you wee thing at the bottom of the post you have a 38day cycle. not very likely i will say this but i hope she shows for you to! x

Thank you I'm really getting impatient !!

yeah i've done 4 altogether lol all faints. i just want them to get darker b/c i cant' believe them at the moment thats why i haven't changed my thing to pregnant. waiting until it gets a little darker, i keep looking at them thinking are they REALLY there, several times ive asked OH to point them out to me to reassure me that i amn't seeing things.

court. i would be too:O so glad i have a 28 day cycle bless you. i wish everyone the very best of luck:D:D x

So I'm thinking positively here...I've spent the better portion of this afternoon (in which I wasn't sleeping b/c a sudden and severe wave of fatigue left me with no choice but to nap) thinking about my chart. I know it can't give me a whole lot of info BUT here's my theories:

I've had a lot of preggo symptoms but no BFP...why? Either I'm not pregnant OR it's just too darn early to test.

If the spike in my BBT indicates that I ovulated, and yesterday's dip indicates implantation, then I'm only 6DPO...7DPO at most. And since I don't know what my normal BBT is I can't really trust the 95.99 on the first day I took my temps. I also think I got out of bed once before taking that temp so that could have drastically affected my temps.

What do ya gals think?

Ohhhh I am SO SO SO hoping you get your BFP, you deserve it !
Are you going to test again tomorrow ?

I dont temp...yet...so I dont know what to tell you about spikes, but I do think you should use opks to help you see exactly when you ovulate. I would be lost with out them.
Try not to drive yourself nuts....lol...yeah, look whos talking haha....we can both try at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->