The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

@looneycarter...most of the women on this thread are trying for their first. As for symptoms at 4dpo...it's very unlikely as it takes at least 5 days for the blastocyst (fertilized egg) to implant in the uterus, at which point you could start having symptoms. I have heard of women who swear they had symptoms that early and ended up pregnant but it could be a whole number of things. Don't mean to be pessimistic but 4dpo is just a little bit early.

@AllisonH....thanks so much for the update and encouragement!!! Are you full term now? Good choice for a name and congrats on the boy! :flower:

@Opera, not full term yet. I'll officially be "term" at 36 weeks, but want to make it to 40 weeks for sure.

@Looney, my very first symptoms were watery eyes. Sounds crazy, but true. I'm not sure how many days past ovulation I was...maybe 6 or 7? Then, I got some MAD zits on my nose and cheek. By 9DPO I had a faint BFP.

Alison - Glad to see you came back to check up on us!!! I cant believe its almost time for you to have your baby already! How exciting!!!

Opera - I think im going to be on the same boat as you soon! I think it will be good for you to explore your options. I know meds are not the first thing people want to do, but you have tried pretty much everything so far, so I say go for it.

I finally called the doc yesterday and made an apt to see her for the first time. I have had enough of this trying and not succeeding. I am nervous to see what she has to say.
Since its my first visit I plan on bringing my charts. What else do I need? I am planning on doing soy again this cycle, cd 3-7...do you think this will matter? I will tell the doc and even bring them in, but I wanted to give it one last shot. What do you ladies think?

@wantanerd...I'm on the generic form of provera...how is metformin different? I'm guessing it's safe to take if you're pregnant?

@stinas...I don't think you really need anything for your first appointment but your charts. Those definitely help doctors determine what's going on. Just make a mental list of everything you want to say and ask. Your doctor will appreciate that you're prepared. GL! And maybe, we can start clomid together and be bump buddies! I'm hoping for twins :)

Provera induces periods, metformin helps regulate everything! Its technically a diabetic drug but works wonders for women with PCOS. Its commonly prescribed to help women with PCOS lose weight, regulate periods, and ovulate.

SIL got pregnant with the help of only metformin but it has been shown to boost your chances on clomid or femara.

I took both metformin and provera before. but ask your doctor at metformin, tell them you want to conceive and have pcos. it does work well!

Its definitely safe to take during pregnancy and you should stay on it at least until 12 weeks as it reduces your risk to miscarry. I am staying on it the whole time to reduce the risk of gestational diabetes throughout my pregnancy.

@wantanerd...I'm on the generic form of provera...how is metformin different? I'm guessing it's safe to take if you're pregnant?

@stinas...I don't think you really need anything for your first appointment but your charts. Those definitely help doctors determine what's going on. Just make a mental list of everything you want to say and ask. Your doctor will appreciate that you're prepared. GL! And maybe, we can start clomid together and be bump buddies! I'm hoping for twins :)

YAY! That would be great to be buddies! :happydance:

Hope everyone has had a nice New Years! Baby dust to everyone TTC in 2012!!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Hope all is well!!!
Nothing new to report here. Going to see the doc on monday and am getting very nervous, anxious and scared.

Opera - We are on the same cycle!! Both got af dec 27!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Hope all is well!!!
Nothing new to report here. Going to see the doc on monday and am getting very nervous, anxious and scared.

Opera - We are on the same cycle!! Both got af dec 27!

1st off...Happy New Year everyone! Sending lots of :dust: for 2012 babies!

Congrats Looney!!!! I'll add a :bfp: next to your name on page 2!!!!

@wantanerd....thanks for the info! I'll definitely look into it!

@Stinas...cool! Are we still somewhere around the same? Did you O this month? I think I'm actually ovulating this month!!! Completely on my own too!!!! I'm just waiting for my temps to confirm it but I've had all the the signs...even random spotting today! I've had cramps, increased libido, skin breakouts, bloating, moodiness....the works! It has kind of sucked the last few days but hey I'll take it if my body is actually functioning properly!!!!

Hey Ladies....if you're on the list and you get your BFP please come back and tell us! I just went through the entire thread and discovered that 5 ladies are expecting but didn't tell us! That's just not right! Anyway, please, please, please tell us b/c it's very encouraging to those who haven't gotten there yet!

@Stinas...cool! Are we still somewhere around the same? Did you O this month? I think I'm actually ovulating this month!!! Completely on my own too!!!! I'm just waiting for my temps to confirm it but I've had all the the signs...even random spotting today! I've had cramps, increased libido, skin breakouts, bloating, moodiness....the works! It has kind of sucked the last few days but hey I'll take it if my body is actually functioning properly!!!!

Ummmm...we are EXACTLY the same again!!!!! I am pretty sure I O CD 16...I am waiting for my temps to confirm too! lol this is super funny....i am praying for our BFPs!!!!
I finally went to the doc!...was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. She didnt really look at my charts(or care to...which was weird, but whatever)...once she examined me she was like you are going to O any day now...that same am I got my smiley OPK, which really does not matter to me since I get one every cycle but tend to O much later.
Doc said to bd for 3 days straight...so we did and now its a waiting game. She said if this cycle does not work out...she gave me prescriptions for CD3 bloods, HSG, and a SA for DH. So now he is fully on board for this cycle working because he does not want to go "Jer* off in a cup" lol

I cant believe our cycles are the same...and O to top it all off! Hopefully its a sign for bump buddies! :happydance: Ok...i need to stop getting ahead of myself. Cant help but get excited sometimes!

How is everyone else doing? Any news?
How are are already pregnant ladies!?!

You don't mind if I join in do you? :)

I'm trying to stay very positive this month and I'm hoping the witch stays away (due in 4 days). I have to say this month has felt vey "different" for me, for some reason. I've been having cramping a lot for the last 2 weeks, a hell of a lot of CM (whether thats a good or bad thing I don't know) lol and been getting headaches and feeling dizzy. I'm praying they are all good signs but not getting my hopes up at all.

Sending lots of baby dust to you all :dust:

So June 7th is the official due date for my son. I am getting my 20 week ultrasound next week and then am heading down to FL for 5 weeks. I can't wait! But everything is going well and hope everything is going well with you ladies!

Twinkl3 - Welcome!!! fx those are good signs!!!

wantanerd - yay!! and the countdown begins!!! Have you had a baby shower? Fixed up his room?? Details details!!!
Right after Christmas I went into Pottery Barn For Kids and picked out tons of things for both girl and boy lol I like to plan ahead

My baby shower will be while I am in FL. We have a few sets of clothes for the baby but the nursery will be set up when I get back in March. My mom will order the nursery furniture when I am in FL. She's also going to come up to help decorate the nursery as well.

Here is the furniture I am going to get:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Bowback-Glider-Rocker/6006620?findingMethod=rr

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Canton-4-in-1-Convertible-Crib-Espresso/13431061

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Storkcraft-Combo-3-Dresser-Espresso/6006617?findingMethod=rr

And attached is the picture of the bedding. Its Classic Winnie the Pooh. So everything will be coming together as soon as I get home from FL. But I am super excited to go and see my family and all the stuff my mom has bought for the baby.

My baby shower will be rubber duck themed and thrown by the future godmother. I will post pics afterwards.

:dust: to all =)

Attachments

• classic pooh bedding crib set.jpg
    classic pooh bedding crib set.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
wantanerd - Love love love the set you chose!! Winnie the Pooh is classic! Great items! Its really nice that you are going to be able to go see your family in FL. Its probably not going to be as easy later with the baby.
The rubber duck theme is super cute!!! I love themed parties! yay! Im soo excited for you!!

How is everyone doing?

Im still waiting to O!!! Doc said I was going to O any day now....well....that was a week ago!...Still no O confirmation! Now I have a cold that DH passed over to me. Lucky me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->