The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Thank you for the replies. will keep you ladies posted. I think I will test again tomorrow to see if it gets darker. Sending positive vibes to all :)

wantanerd - Good luck on your test! hope it turns out well for you... :hugs:

After trying for 9 months! We are praying for the BFP!!! Using Pre~seed and Softcups for the first time. I heard they have great results!! Add me to the list! I need emotional support and am willing to give support!!

This is how mine was and Next day BFP!!! I'd test with a clear blue one in the am!! CONGRATS!!

Hi Ladies!

I tested this morning and got a very faint positive line. I attached the picture here as I really do not know what to think of it. :shrug: Will visit the doc in 3 days. Currently, I am 13DPO. What do you think ladies? Does it look positive or negative to you? Would appreciate any thoughts or comments... :hugs: Thankshttps://i42.tinypic.com/jta25u.jpg

Adoraza - I see a line!!!! Yay!!!
Wantanerd - good luck!!!!

Adoraza I totally see a line! Keep us updated and I'll put that beautiful flashing bfp sign next to your name!
Wantanerd...great news! I'm glad all things are normal!

Welcome BGulley and MummyWant2Be! Check out the list for your names!

So we went to the ultrasound and its a boy! He was sleeping and as soon as the tech woke him up, he uncurled and its a boy! The 3-d could have been better if he wasn't hiding in his placenta but just knowing what we are having made it all worth it!!!

Attachments

• Gir 16 weeks 009.jpg
    Gir 16 weeks 009.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Gir 16 weeks 030.jpg
    Gir 16 weeks 030.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
Omg wantanerd!!!! How beautiful!!!! Yay. Congrats!!! Those pics made my day!!! I'm sooo excited for you!!!

Hi my name is Erica I'm 21 been trying to conceive for 2yrs so far no luck.so my told me about geritol I been taking them now for 3 days i'm also on cd14 waiting to ovulate I don't use opk's so I bd once a day...i'm praying and hoping we all catch that eggy

Thanks Ladies! :winkwink:

Just thought I'd give you an update. We visited the doctor the other day and had my beta blood test drawn. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed pregnancy. :happydance::happydance::happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. Doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks. My HCG level is 45.36 at 16 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience? would appreciate any thoughts / comments...

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and happy holidays! :xmas9::xmas6::xmas2::xmas12::xmas16:

FIRST OFF Congrats!!!
2nd- Don't let the HCG levels drive you crazy, Enjoy this time!
You should be getting your levels looked at tomorrow or monday and that will give you and answer! I would hold off on tell people till you know more as much as you want to scream it from the roof tops.

Thanks Ladies! :winkwink:

Just thought I'd give you an update. We visited the doctor the other day and had my beta blood test drawn. Results show pregnancy is positive!!! :bfp: The doctor confirmed pregnancy. :happydance::happydance::happydance: There's just a little cause for concern because the doctor said my HCG level was on the lower side. Doc said he would give me progesterone to support the pregnancy, and I'll have another appointment with him in a few weeks. My HCG level is 45.36 at 16 Dpo. Is this normal? Has anyone had a similar experience? would appreciate any thoughts / comments...

Wishing everyone a very merry christmas and happy holidays! :xmas9::xmas6::xmas2::xmas12::xmas16:

Yay Adoraza!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for you! As for the HcG levels, I'd listen to Irishbaby...doctors can be over cautious sometimes which is good but can also stress you out. I don't know much about it b/c we're trying for our first, but I do know that stress can cause horrible things....so don't stress! Irishbaby's right, enjoy this time! And congrats!

Congrats on the baby boy wantanerd! I'm so glad you were able to find out!!!

Welcome Looneycarter!

I hope everyone is have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

So here's an update ladies. I'm finally getting insurance in a few weeks and DH and I have decided to start clomid. I strongly believe that if I can have a successful pregnancy then my pcos will either be cured totally or at least become much more manageable. I've obviously heard mixed reviews that pregnancy can cure pcos, both sides from doctors and normal women, and I just have this feeling that it will work for me. Kind of like a reset button...and yeah, the baby is more than just the bonus!

I've been doing so much to lose weight, and I should have by now, but I haven't and I'm pretty sure it's b/c my pcos is getting out of hand. I grow long hair on my chin almost every week, I have cramps all the time, horrible mood swings, etc. I wasn't always for the fertility drugs, but I think it's the best option for me and since provera works so well with my body, I believe Clomid will too. Either way, it's time my body stopped hording eggs!

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!

I hope everyone is have a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!

So here's an update ladies. I'm finally getting insurance in a few weeks and DH and I have decided to start clomid. I strongly believe that if I can have a successful pregnancy then my pcos will either be cured totally or at least become much more manageable. I've obviously heard mixed reviews that pregnancy can cure pcos, both sides from doctors and normal women, and I just have this feeling that it will work for me. Kind of like a reset button...and yeah, the baby is more than just the bonus!

I've been doing so much to lose weight, and I should have by now, but I haven't and I'm pretty sure it's b/c my pcos is getting out of hand. I grow long hair on my chin almost every week, I have cramps all the time, horrible mood swings, etc. I wasn't always for the fertility drugs, but I think it's the best option for me and since provera works so well with my body, I believe Clomid will too. Either way, it's time my body stopped hording eggs!

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great week!

Do what you think is right Opera. I've been subscribing to this thread for a LONG time. I've been keeping my eye on your posts b/c I'm always hoping you get your BFP. I'm happy that you're starting Clomid and have high hopes for you in the New Year!!

Update for me...I'm 32 wks prego now and we decided to name our boy Cole. He's kicking me all the time and waking me up at night!!

@looneycarter...most of the women on this thread are trying for their first. As for symptoms at 4dpo...it's very unlikely as it takes at least 5 days for the blastocyst (fertilized egg) to implant in the uterus, at which point you could start having symptoms. I have heard of women who swear they had symptoms that early and ended up pregnant but it could be a whole number of things. Don't mean to be pessimistic but 4dpo is just a little bit early.

@AllisonH....thanks so much for the update and encouragement!!! Are you full term now? Good choice for a name and congrats on the boy! :flower:

Opera, you may want to think about metformin as well. It helps with weight and has been proven to help women taking clomid to conceive. The side effects at first arent pleasant but I have been on it for years and it helped. Plus it helps when you have PCOS to reduce your chance of miscarrying. I am still on it now since it helps prevent gestational diabetes as well.

I know but I'm mean post ovulation symptoms I'm trying to conceiving # 1 to

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"