The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Welcome twinkl3! I'll add you to the list.

Stinas did you O? I O'd a lot later (I think) than it looked like I would.

On Thursday I had a random sharp pain in the middle of my lower abdomen. The last few days I've been feeling off. Tonight I feel weak, have had weird cramps that kind of feel like AF but kind of don't, and am so tired...the fatigue hit me like a wave all of a sudden and hasn't left since.

I don't want to get my hopes up but I just feel so weird. It could just be b/c I haven't ovulated in so long that my body is freaking out. Who knows.

I'll try to update more and keep track of everyone really soon, right now I'm just so tired it's hard to think.

Opera - Hiiii!!! Yes, I did finally O, but a week later than the doc said. I was not able to dtd as much by then, so I am probably out. Temp went down a bit today....ff says im 11dpo, but I think im more like 12dpo. OH well...I guess we will have to wait and see in a few days if the old witch comes. I am hoping not because I dont want to go for all this testing junk!
How are you doing with all your diet? Looks like you O as well! How you feel about this cycle?

Oh GL Stinas. I'm sorry to hear you might have missed it but it sounds like you're okay with that. :flower:

Well, it has all been very weird. If I'm pregnant then it's a chance thing b/c we didn't BD for about 4 days leading up to when my charts said I O'd but we did the day after and it was in the morning. I just don't know b/c weird things have been happening. I don't want to get excited but I can't ignore some of this, so just for fun, here are my symptoms:

Thursday (6dpo) I had a super sharp but short-lived pain in the very middle of my lower abs (uterus???) Really sensitive gums (this might have started earlier in the week though)
Thursday night - I had a very vivid dream about tsunamis, my mom, and monsters
Friday (7dpo) AF-like cramping. charts are all over the place. Dizziness, kind of sick feeling. (TMI warning): constipated during a colon cleanse????!!!!
Friday night - another vivid dream, this time about flesh-eating skeleton zombies that humans would turn into if they came in contact with (that is if the skeletons didn't eat you first) I woke up thinking wtfrick???!!!
Saturday (8dpo) - cramping, tender breasts, sick feeling (not nausea) TIRED! A headache that felt like I had a head cold except without all the other symptoms associated with colds. Strange pressure in my lower abs...not comfortable but not uncomfortable either.
Saturday evening - chills, loss of appetite, dizziness
Sunday (9dpo) morning - hot flash! (?) I don't think I've ever experienced one of those before. Man, it was intense! Cramping and that same all-over sick feeling.
afternoon - I was so tired I had to take a nap. No kidding, I could have fallen asleep standing. Tender breasts
Sunday night - semi-vivid dream about babies. (I attest this to the fact that by this point babies are all I'm thinking about)
Monday - cramping, same weird pressure, increased cm (I thought I got my period it was so heavy...again sorry tmi) and tender breasts. Now I have this moderate pain in between my hip bone and pelvis. I'm not sure if it feels like AF cramps or not.

That's it for now. Like I said weird. And besides the hot flashes/chills and weird pressure in my abs, I've had all the other symptoms in the past and wasn't pregnant so we'll see. Granted, I haven't had vivid dreams in a long while.

And also like I said, it's just for fun. :)

Well for me temp shot right back up today. Weird but I have to admit, it did get me excited.

Opera - we must be meant to be bump buddies. We even bd at the same times! Lol I didn't get to until the am after lol
Those symptoms sound very promising. Fx! My boobs have been sore since O and super veiny. Let's see. Hopefully this is it for us!!

I think that would be super exciting! Let's keep each other updated okay?

Yes we should!!!!
What do you plan on doing different next cycle, hoping that there is not, but better off prepared just in case?

I am going to do cd3 bloods and hsg. Scared, but I want to know why its taking super long.

I hope we get our bfp this cycle. Bump buddies!!!!

How is everyone else in our lovely thread?....our beautiful bump ladies?...any news?

To any or all of you pregnant ladies on this thread...did any of you feel like your back was bloated early on? I don't know how else to describe it...it feels like my lower back is "full" (?)

To any or all of you pregnant ladies on this thread...did any of you feel like your back was bloated early on? I don't know how else to describe it...it feels like my lower back is "full" (?)

My earliest symptoms were fatigue and watery eyes. I didn't get bloated 'til about 11 or 12 weeks pregnant. But everyone has different symptoms. When are you due for AF? I think I got a BFP at 9 DPO. Good luck! You deserve a BFP. I'm about 3 weeks away from my due date. Counting down the days and tired of working!!! It gets harder and harder to get up in the morning.

bloating was my main symptom during my first trimester. The gas was horrible in the first few weeks. I started to see the bloating as a symptom right after I found out I was pregnant. I did have back aches and it felt like period symptoms during the first few weeks. Good luck!!!

I am probably out....started spotting today and temp shot down. Another one bites the dust!

Allison - OMG already?! I feel like that went super fast!!! How excited are you>!?

I am probably out....started spotting today and temp shot down. Another one bites the dust!

Allison - OMG already?! I feel like that went super fast!!! How excited are you>!?

I spotted too, but it was implantation bleeding. Don't count yourself out yet!!

Hi ladies! I am enjoying sunny Florida and so is the baby. He's been so active lately. I am counting down the days until my baby shower next week. I am so excited! My mother has bought everything under the sun for him. I wonder how I am going to get it all back to Colorado!

Oh Stinas...you are so not out until AF is full blown. Give yourself some more time. :)

Wow Allison! It seems so fast to us but I'm sure you just can't wait. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I'm just so hesitant to say that this might be it. I feel so different though.

Also, is it terrible that I'm drinking coffee right now? I need the "juice" to get me through class...I've been SOOOO tired.

Oh Stinas...you are so not out until AF is full blown. Give yourself some more time. :)

Wow Allison! It seems so fast to us but I'm sure you just can't wait. Good luck to you!

Thanks for the encouragement ladies. I'm just so hesitant to say that this might be it. I feel so different though.

Also, is it terrible that I'm drinking coffee right now? I need the "juice" to get me through class...I've been SOOOO tired.

No way!! I still enjoy a good cup of coffee now and then. Until you get your BFP, you keep drinking caffeine! I MISS my 2 cups a day sooo much. I teach 4th grade and it's hard to keep up with my students first thing in the morning.

When can you take a pregnancy test? Are you still in the TWW?

Good to know....I'm 12dpo...so I guess I could take a test but I'm just too nervous. This round of symptoms have been similar and so different from before that I just don't know. Ahhh!!!!

Good to know....I'm 12dpo...so I guess I could take a test but I'm just too nervous. This round of symptoms have been similar and so different from before that I just don't know. Ahhh!!!!

Do it!! Do it!! Do it!!

Okay...I'll give in and test Friday morning. Sigh. I hate the anticipation. I just really don't want to be disappointed.

For now here is my list of symptoms:

Headaches
Dizziness - new symptom
Non-stop Cramps
non-stop weird pressure in my lower abs - new symptom
Sharp pain in middle of lower abdomen (this was the first symptom and hasn't happened since)
Sensitive gums - new symptom
FATIGUE!!!! (but I did just start grad school so that might have something to do with it)
Bloated
Bloated feeling in back - new symptom
Hot flashes - new symptom
Occasional pain in my hips/thighs and pelvis - new symptom
hungry ALL the time - new symptom
vivid dreams
just this strange peaceful feeling that I am.
weird pains in my right side
foul smelling urine - very new symptom (sorry tmi)
breast tenderness

Too good to be true...AF showed her face in full effect this am. Only good thing is that this cycle was shorter! I have CD 3 bloodwork on friday and tom I will schedule a HSG. We didnt bd at the right times this cycle, so I knew it was a longshot.

Opera - Test Test Test!

Wantanerd - OOOOO...glad to hear your having a good time in sunny Florida!!! Nice and warm!! Catch some rays for us too!...even though here in NJ it was 62 today!

Allison - I could just imagine how much coffee I would be craving...I need my one cup a day or else I would not know what to do with myself!

oooh opera sounds promising im sending a tonn of :dust: your way i realy hope you get your bfp .

stinas good luck for next cycle fingers and toes crossed for you :)

allison omg its nearly time eeeek im so excited for you :)

wantanerd awww glad you had a great baby shower enjoy all your new baby bits :)

well i had to have a fasting glucose test today was horrible realy hope i dnt have gd am quite nevous about the results as i was hoping for a water birth if not at least an active one. also been having a few boundry issues with inlaws about once shes here i think they think im going to be going out all the time and letting mil babysit firstly i dont even like going out secondly although i get on realy well with you my mummy will allways be my first point of call if i ever had to leave her and 3rd i plan on breastfeeding for the 6months+.
on the plus side i orderd my pushchair and car seat sooooo excited cant wait for them to be deliverd .

wishing all the other ladies on this thread big fat juicy positives your often in my thoughts and preyers x x x x

nautegesocks - Its soo nice to hear from you!!! I bet your excited too!!!
OOO I get super happy hearing from our threads Preg ladies! Really puts a smile on my face!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->