The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Actually, no need to look at my chart. AF showed up just now. I'm actually really happy about it b/c I didn't take meds to induce this...this was real and I'm pretty sure I ovulated too! Yay for my body finally starting to get with the program!

Opera - YAY for a real AF!!!!! What are your plans for this fresh cycle?
Happy early V day!

Actually, no need to look at my chart. AF showed up just now. I'm actually really happy about it b/c I didn't take meds to induce this...this was real and I'm pretty sure I ovulated too! Yay for my body finally starting to get with the program!

Yay! :)

Well ladies here is my update!!! I gave birth to a wonderful baby girl Annabelle Lynn on 2-10-12 at 2:34am 6lbs 6oz . She is perfect in every way!!! I'm thinking of you all and hoping for BFP and healthy babies!!!!

yay opera so happy for you :)

congrats irish well done :)

baby :dust:to everyone x x x

Oh Irish!!!!!! Thats soooo WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to your beautiful princess!!!! Yay!! Im sooo happy for you!!! You made my day!

So I have good news and bad news. Bad news first: I'm not pregnant (as revealed by ultrasound) and my right ovary is still laden with cysts. My uterus is also apparently tipped towards my spine. I'm wondering why no one has told me this until now. Good news: my left ovary looks normal now. That's an improvement from July when both my ovaries had cysts.

I'm still wondering what's going on though. These weren't the usual "cyst" symptoms and my BBT is higher than normal, just not quite as high as when I'm on progestins. My doctor doesn't think I O'd b/c my BBT isn't high enough. I just don't know though. I think I did. Or perhaps a cyst burst (causing the random spotting) and a small amount of progesterone was released, thus raising my temps. Who knows. I think by the time I actually do get pregnant, I'll know enough about infertility to become a doctor! lol!

Btw....sending hugs to you nautegesocks for your baby. I bet wantanerd is right about that. I'm sure it's unlikely your baby will actually be born with diabetes. My heart goes out to you though. :flower: Also, you're not a failure! I'm sure you'll make a great mom, and really, I doubt the gestational diabetes has anything to do with something you've done! Try not to be too hard on yourself!

Just thought I'd pitch in here and let you know you're not alone with having a tilted uterus. I was told when I went for an ultrasound in January as she said she had to do an internal US so she could see more. Obviously I was kind of concerned due to the fact none of the gynos have told me this before plus I'd never heard of it so I asked my doc a crapload of questions! She assured me that Having a tilted uterus/bladder is actually very common and does not get in the way of pregnancy :). So there's one less thing for you to worry about!

No news here. Waiting to O. As usual lol

How is everyone?

Just wanted to see how everyone is doing? Too quiet in here!!! Where is everyone?

I am feeling really positive and I really think there's a good chance of getting a :bfp: this March!! Never ovulated so now that I know I have ovulated for sure (after ultrasound scans), I think we have a really good chance of conceiving!

I got a high 21 cd proges this month and I cant wait to see the results
I just took a test 10 dpo BFN..

Hiya, I'm new to this forum (been on a NZ one for a couple of years) and keen to think positive for this month !!!

Currently waiting to ov .. Yay not too much longer to go :happydance:

I am feeling really positive and I really think there's a good chance of getting a :bfp: this March!! Never ovulated so now that I know I have ovulated for sure (after ultrasound scans), I think we have a really good chance of conceiving!

Good luck!! :)

waiting on my HSG this Tuesday. . and then biopsy the 16th for dysplaysia. . so I'm not really worrying with ttcing this month, but next month it is so on!!! lol!! hope everyone is doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->