The Positively Positive thread of Positivity!*66 Positive Thinkers 24 BFPs so far!!!*

Take some aspirin before the hsg. I had some pain but mostly discomfort.

I'm new to the boards, so far enjoyed reading stories, thinking positively and can't wait to go to the doctor on March 16th to see if my cysts have shrunk so I can prepare for my second IUI

Agree with the HSG - its just uncomfortable. I took 800 mg of Advil before I went. Remember to bring a pad.

Hey everyone...so sorry I've been MIA! Congrats Irish! Welcome to all you new ladies!!!! I'll try to add you to the list soooooon!

So I'm spotting again randomly. I hope that's a good sign that I'm ovulating. Going in for cd21 tomorrow and cd28 next Saturday. Will probably have an HSG done soon. Hubby got a SA done yesterday, still waiting on the results. I honestly don't think it has anything to do with him but it'll be good to know for sure!

I'll try to update myself with everyone's recent posts this weekend. I've just been SUPER crazy busy with school that b&b kind of got pushed down on the priority list. I miss you ladies and I hope you're all doing well!!!!

Opera - Its super nice to hear from you!!!!! Looks like you are getting lots done!!! Good luck with all your tests!!! Im sure they will have lots of answers for you!

Hey everyone...so sorry I've been MIA! Congrats Irish! Welcome to all you new ladies!!!! I'll try to add you to the list soooooon!

So I'm spotting again randomly. I hope that's a good sign that I'm ovulating. Going in for cd21 tomorrow and cd28 next Saturday. Will probably have an HSG done soon. Hubby got a SA done yesterday, still waiting on the results. I honestly don't think it has anything to do with him but it'll be good to know for sure!

I'll try to update myself with everyone's recent posts this weekend. I've just been SUPER crazy busy with school that b&b kind of got pushed down on the priority list. I miss you ladies and I hope you're all doing well!!!!

Good luck with everything! :)

Hi Ladies,

Meet Cole...

Born on feb 28, 2012 at 7:01pm
7lbs 13oz
19 inches long

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 8
ohhh AllisonH!!!!!!! Hes BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE Congrats to you!!!!! Yay!!!!!! WOW Feels like yesterday you told us your were preg!!!

Congrats Allison!!!!! He is SO handsome!!!! :) Thank you so much for sharing the photos!!!

I promise as soon as I'm done posting this post I will add the new ladies to the list!!!!! (I know, I'm a terrible thread keeper lately. Grad school.

I ovulated again!!!! My BBT shifted all on its own just this morning. AND we timed everything right!!!!!! I'm SO excited. I had the most random dream a couple of night's ago...I was lactating and that's how I knew (in the dream) that I was pregnant! (It was apparently way too early for that sort of thing to be happening. Really bizarre lol!

How is everyone doing? How are you pregnant ladies getting along? How are HSG's and tests and charts and lives?

I miss you all. Trust me, I'd much rather spend my hours on B&B than reading the plethora of books for classes, but alas, I'm an adult and have responsibilities!

Hope everything works out for you this month Opera!

I can't believe I am 12 weeks out from meeting my son! The last piece of the nursery is coming in tonight and then it will be all set up. I will post pics as soon as everything is done this weekend.

I am one of the lucky ones so far. The pregnancy has been pretty easy and I still have a lot of energy which I am sure will start to diminish over the coming months. Right now the only problem seems to be my son having no desire to turn head down. He likes to sit on my bladder way too much. Hopefully he will turn in the next 12 weeks.

:dust: to you all!

Opera - glad to hear you are well!!! I miss you here!!!

Wantanerd - they say boys are stubborn....there is your proof lol. How exciting! Your lucky you still have energy. I'm excited to see the nursery.

That's so exciting wantanerd! I can't wait to see the pics. I bet he'll turn just in time; babies have an interesting way of knowing when they are ready.

Hi Stinas! What's your status?

Waiting to O once again. I did the hsg last cycle, tubes all clear. Thought it was my cycle as always, but nope, here I am again lol. Taking soy this cycle. Hoping it cam boost my chances a bit more with my clean tubes.
DH is getting a SA on wed. After that my OBGYN will hopefully give me clomid or something to help the process. Just nervous about the SA. I hope it's just me and not him.

I know how you feel Stinas. My hubby just had an SA but all was good. I was so nervous about it. I bet you anything it'll be fine, especially if you normally have irregular cycles. Here's to hoping it'll work out for both of us!!!!

:cloud9:
Annabelle Lynn
6 lbs 3 oz
19 1/2 inches
Feb 10th 2012

Hope you all are doing well!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you all!! :hugs:

Attachments

• bella family .jpg
    bella family .jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Mommy and bella .jpg