The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

:hi:

morning everyone, hope you're all doing well today.

Happy birthday KS1977, really hope you have a brilliant day hun :hugs:

Scamp your new hair do sounds absolutely fantastic!! :thumbup: I hate going to the hairdressers too, so much so that I now have a mobile hairdresser come out to me to do my hair :blush:

TaNasha, I'm the same with charting, I really need to learn to get to grips with mine, but so far, no good lol

I've still not got round to starting my Zita West book, think I might take it down to my mum's today and see if I can get started on it down there :blush:

My fella has got a job interview this morning for a care company in town. Am hoping they give him full time hours and take him on because we need a bit of a break from all the bad luck we've been having. I had to laugh when he told me what the company was called as it reminded me of Glee, he's only going for an interview with the New Directions :haha:

I'm currently trying to make a list of all the people I need to get xmas pressies for, and at the moment, the list is far too long :wacko:

Yeah, I've bought 2 xmas prezzies already :thumbup:
Got everyone sorted except for Mike, haven't got a clue what to buy him :dohh: He is so difficult.

x

I'm having major trouble trying to find stuff for my fella, at this rate it's going to be the new Man Utd top and a couple of xbox games as I'm that clueless ...

I'm trying to drop a few subtle hints for the new Xbox Kinect thingy so I can get the dance game :blush:

:cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KS1977!!!!!! hope your having a great day!

Sweet: I hope your feeling happier now and if not *throws happy rocks* :haha:

Scamp: Your haircut and colour sounds amazing!!!!

Emmy: i really hope you get a chence to start your book soon :) and got my fingers cross that your OH gets the job :thumbup:

I have been a little bit naughty yesterday, i ate LOADS of fried food, it was so worth it though, i felt like i was going mad, yesterday i nearly cried watching Friends (the TV show), a Property TV show and a few adverts..

Made up for it today by making yummy stuffed marrow. having it again for dinner cos it was so nice!

Trying to avoid the TV at the moment because i really dont wanna end up tearing up over the Jeremy Kyle show! :rofl:

Made up for it today by making yummy stuffed marrow. having it again for dinner cos it was so nice!

Trying to avoid the TV at the moment because i really dont wanna end up tearing up over the Jeremy Kyle show! :rofl:

Oh, recipe for the stuffed marrow? I'm in the mood for a sunday dinner lol so making roast (vegetarian obv!) with roasties, yorkshire puds, veg, stuffing and gravy mmmm
Love JK, was sad today actually. At the end, a girl was searching for her dad and she'd gone on there to make an appeal. But JK had already found him and she met him for the first time :cry:

Every one had a busy day?

The guy who was moving in has decided they can't afford it this month so it won't be happening till next month now :dohh: Would of been nice to of been told before now but oh well

xx:flower:

what i did with the stuffed marrow was really weird. it was meant to be scrape the seeds out of the marrow (peeled and cut in half legnthways) and fill with mince (or veggie alternative) and a bolognese type sauce, cook for 20 mins at 200c covereed in foil, remove foil and top with cheese and cook for another 10-15 mins.

the way i did it was the same but my bolognese sauce was erm.. creative. it contained (i dont measure)
Mince, tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, mixed herbs (sounds normal until now) baked beans, cheese, worcester(sp?) sauce and parsley. hahaha. and when i topped it with cheese i covered that in worcester sauce too!

and it gets worse! i just made myself a darylea sandwich and filled it with the bolognesey stuff!!!! yum yum, i have such gross taste in food. :)

mmm sounds really nice hun.
Hahaha i love bolognese sauce on sandwiches, i thought it was just me that ate that!
Also, another weird food is nan breads covered in peanut butter! It's gorgeous :thumbup:

Think Mike said he'd cook for me tonight which would be really nice, might have to supervise him though as he isn't to great at cooking bless :dohh:

xx

I'm in!! I've got a really good feeling about this cycle :happydance:

Added you :flower:
Where you up to in your cycle hun?
x

My OH is a ok cook, and i'm finally learning. i have learnt that i really enjoy cooking if its something from scratch, if its just dumping something in the oven i hate it.

Hi sequeena :)

Think i'm a really good cook, I seem to be able to make anything without an issue and I'm not really one for reading recipe books, I just do what sounds good. Mike seems to like my cooking anyway lol
x

I didn't get a chance to read through the threads so what your birthday plans? My b day is aug 30 the 25... we be going up to a lodge over night baby free lol.

Happy Birthday for the 30th. Just off out with the girls tomorrow night. Not sure what the OH has planned...if anything x:flower:

Thanks hon, we had to cancel the lodge due to not enough funds so we resch for sept towards the end but I'll still get to go so I'm happy. Oh didn't get as big as a check as we expected and we had to help my mom out on some bills......... she divorced and we live with her so we sort of a family unit. We did get Karissa a load of diapers and wipes for the month of sept and some 9 month outfits cuz her are getting small on her now. We got about 8 sleepers in 12 months she tall................. and it will shrink a little when washed it should hold her over through the fall. I did get the okay to order my feritliy pee sticks for my moniter YAY so I can figure out when I'm ovulating..................

Karissa taking her morning nap oh is off today so I got to sleep in woot woot and got lots of help cleaning up but we have a TON of laundry to do!

P.S on the cooking chat I am NOT a cook and NEITHER is oh although he says other wise hahaha........... my mom does all the cooking thank god but one of these days I need to get off my @ss and learn it lol.

Random but - i lost the game

for the of you who dont understand https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

*hides*

Nooooo :ignore::ignore:
I hadn't lost the game for a few days
xx

i was talking to a friend on MSN and he mentioned another game, just the word game sets me off now. stupid game :p

gotta say though, silly things like this are good, they really help keep a smile on my face :)

Haha yeah same here. Do you Shout Eddie when an Eddie Stobbert (sp?) truck drives past? :blush:
x

never heard of that one! i do shout "mini" and "beetle" though. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->