The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

evenin ladies,

Ive lost 10lbs!!! woohoo! most in ages! BMI is now 30, still high but hey im gettin there xx

omg thats amazing, well done! have you changed your diet much?

I lost 5lbs so far, only difference is that i have been trying to make homemade food (implanon removal might be helping too, that vile thing made me put on 4stone)

its been over 3 months mind hun! 5lbs is great two more and its half a stome lost!! oh no 4 stone thats alot aint it! i had the implanon for 6 months had it removed as it didnt agree with me!!

Just cutting down mainly, im a chip-a-holic lol, so trying to only allow myself them twice a week at most! limited choc, less sugary drinks etc and zumba classes twice a week! Think stress is a helping hand too tho xx

evenin ladies,

Ive lost 10lbs!!! woohoo! most in ages! BMI is now 30, still high but hey im gettin there xx

omg thats amazing, well done! have you changed your diet much?

I lost 5lbs so far, only difference is that i have been trying to make homemade food (implanon removal might be helping too, that vile thing made me put on 4stone)

i have been mega stressed to. like i have said before, my neighbor is evil! living in fear = not fun :(

i wish i had gotten my implant removed sooner, i had it for 18 months, bled almost constantly.

was meant to have it removed last winter but my neighbor scares the shit out of me and it was a night appointment so i cancelled :(

i dont really like sweet food, im drinking lots of water, and eating at mealtimes (not brekkie though, yuk. lol.) instead of grazing all day.

decided i am gonna test tomorrow and every thursday until af or BFP (whichever is first). no symptoms but as AF has done a runner i may as well. this *may* be a symptom but probably in my head but my uterus feels heavy...

maybe i'm just bonkers. lol. xxxx

i have been mega stressed to. like i have said before, my neighbor is evil! living in fear = not fun :(

i wish i had gotten my implant removed sooner, i had it for 18 months, bled almost constantly.

was meant to have it removed last winter but my neighbor scares the shit out of me and it was a night appointment so i cancelled :(

i dont really like sweet food, im drinking lots of water, and eating at mealtimes (not brekkie though, yuk. lol.) instead of grazing all day.

decided i am gonna test tomorrow and every thursday until af or BFP (whichever is first). no symptoms but as AF has done a runner i may as well. this *may* be a symptom but probably in my head but my uterus feels heavy...

maybe i'm just bonkers. lol. xxxx

No ur not hun, when us ladies r on a mission to get sumthin done nothin stands in our way!! She sounds like a right flippin idiot she does ur neighbour! get a grip hey!!

Good luck hun hope u get ur BFP very soon! xx

thanks hun :hugs:

i'm getting off now. gonna update tomorrow with the results of HPT.

nighty night girlies! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tested about 20 mins ago, BFN :(

I never thought i would feel like this but i am actually hoping AF comes soon, at least then i will feel like my body is working properly.

Do you ladies have any nice plans for today? I'm going to do some tidying and washing and am going to try to find a nice stuffed marrow recipe x x x

Tested about 20 mins ago, BFN :(

I never thought i would feel like this but i am actually hoping AF comes soon, at least then i will feel like my body is working properly.

Do you ladies have any nice plans for today? I'm going to do some tidying and washing and am going to try to find a nice stuffed marrow recipe x x x

ohhhh hun, sorry it was bfn :hugs:

my cousin, her fella and their baby go home today, so we will finally have our home to ourselves again :happydance: I've loved having them here, but fed up of hearing them argue over who's going to wake up with the baby :wacko:

I think I might start reading my Guide to Getting Pregnant book by Zita West today. I've been dying to get started on it, but it's been pretty hectic this past week, so not been able to get stuck in.

I'm going to try and find some low fat / calorie recipes that I can freeze once they've been cooked, see if I can help this weight loss along ...

Sorry about the BFN Wiggler, maybe its still too early?

i hope so :) PMA all the way!

i google imaged pictures of stuffed marrows to see how yummy my dinner would look and all these pics of bone marrow came up. i nearly puked. i think i need to word my searches better. x x

Wiggler sorry about your BFN FXed its been to early !!

Awww, Wiggler,
Sorry to hear that. Fxd it aint over yet!

When are all you other ladies going to test?

I normally get AF the 1st of everymonth/or 31 day cycle, so not sure if i should test a little earlier...im gonna see how i feel, iaint testing too early, id rather not know if it was a chemical

i'm gonna test on the 27th or 28th depending on temps and how i feel

I'm not sure when AF is due. had my implanon removed 5th July and nothing yet apart from withdrawal bleed. I hope my cycle gets back to normal soon.. but until then i shall keep testing occasionally and stay positive!

i stuffed full of PMA! well, PMA and silliness :)

Like today i am wearing all stripes because i support the stripes team from the cadbury's advert. hehe. i'm such a big kid :)

hey all,
sorry wiggler u aint out tho till the nasty witch arrives!!
Think im Cd34 today! Bruises ova both arms from blood tests etc and still feelin quite pos even tho i dont think this is my month!! detected no signs of o'ing at all!! ahhh!
Just bought hair extensions for my nite out next week as dressed as sailors lol could do with a damn good nite out!! one drink a month keeps me sain!!!
Hows every1 else doin today??xx

I'm really bloated and got tummy cramps :(

I wanna get home and get started on my book. We've had my cousin, her fella and the baby over for a few days, we've been waking up at about 6 each morning because they were arguing over who got up with the baby :wacko:

A sailor's night out sounds like really good fun, I used to love dressing up in themes when I was at uni, we went out as Smurfs one night lol ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->