The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Cool, fancy dress...I love it!

I am off out tomorrow as it is my birthday, so I am celebrating. It wont harm things if I have some drinks will it? Do ya think? x

Im in need of a good bevvie or 10:haha:

Not speaking to the OH, so didnt :sex: , only ended up doing it twice during fertile period...:cry:

Cried on my driving lesson which made me look like a reet plonker, and have continued to be emotional for the last 24 hrs, maybe its a good thing we arnt speaking cause i might just have to bury him under the patio :haha:

Hope everyone is well....this 2ww is becoming a 2week head mash

emmy smurfs sounds awsum! show us sum pics!!?

ks1977 - have a drink hun, let ur hair down and happy birthday for to moz!!!:cake:
Sweet chilli - Im always totally emotional before AF is due! no one will think ur crazy!! ccried on driving lessons when i couldn't get sumthin right and that was when i wasn't even ttc! my driving instructor was glad to see the back of me lol!
xx

I'll try and dig some pics out, it was such a fantastic night :D

sweetchilli, I'm overly emotional at the moment too, my poor fella has gone through hell the past couple of days :blush: just glad he loves me or he'd had run off back to his mum and dad

I am off out tomorrow as it is my birthday, so I am celebrating. It wont harm things if I have some drinks will it? Do ya think? x

happy birthday for tomorrow enjoy ur drinks :wine::drunk:

Have a fab birthday and have a drink or 2 it only your birthday once a year:wacko:

Of course you are and Happy Birthday :hugs:

I dug out my clearblue montier so I can pin point my fertile days but I won't be able to use mine til my next period. If it works as my dog helped himself to a cup of milk next to it ): ....................

How everyone day going? I didn't get on yesterday due to boyfriends mother drama.... but glad I could sneak on for a moment now!

bon anniversaire x

Awww,
Thanks guys. Yeah you are right....I'm gonna enjoy it. What will be will be and all that xx

I didn't get a chance to read through the threads so what your birthday plans? My b day is aug 30 the 25... we be going up to a lodge over night baby free lol.

Not speaking to the OH, so didnt :sex: , only ended up doing it twice during fertile period...:cry:

Cried on my driving lesson which made me look like a reet plonker, and have continued to be emotional for the last 24 hrs, maybe its a good thing we arnt speaking cause i might just have to bury him under the patio :haha:

Oh Sweetchilli, sorry to hear you're emotional. I'm always emotional and even worse at the moment! Watched curious case of benjamin button the other day and nearly hyperventilated!

I hate this wait, it's torture! I'm so nosey and impatient this just isn't nice! Waiting 2 weeks no fair! May test on Tuesday, but I bet I'll get a :bfn:, booooo!

:dust: to everyone!!

Oh Sweetchilli, sorry to hear you're emotional. I'm always emotional and even worse at the moment! Watched curious case of benjamin button the other day and nearly hyperventilated!

I hate this wait, it's torture! I'm so nosey and impatient this just isn't nice! Waiting 2 weeks no fair! May test on Tuesday, but I bet I'll get a :bfn:, booooo!

:dust: to everyone!!

Aww thanx hun....
Im begining to bug myself to be honest, I normally am emotional around the 2ww, it can be quite irratic too, lol

I hope you do get your BFP, i hope we all do, however im pessimistic like you and i never expect anything else but a BFN....God i sound so doom and gloom today...I can asure everyone im NOT normally this misrable,lol

Im watching portland babies now on sky, watching all the posh birds have thier babies :haha:

I didn't get a chance to read through the threads so what your birthday plans? My b day is aug 30 the 25... we be going up to a lodge over night baby free lol.

Happy Birthday for the 30th. Just off out with the girls tomorrow night. Not sure what the OH has planned...if anything x:flower:

Hello everyone!

Are any of you good at interpreting charts? I have no idea whats going on, i had a + OPK 2 days ago, but my temp is just dropping isnstead of going up?

Hello everyone!

Are any of you good at interpreting charts? I have no idea whats going on, i had a + OPK 2 days ago, but my temp is just dropping isnstead of going up?

Thank you Mamadonna. xx

TaNasha, I would say it looks like you are ovulating. Your positive OPK was a couple of days ago, which suggests you will be about to OV in 12-48 hours from that. They say you OV around the day of the thermal shift....so I would say that tomorrow, you will have a higher temperature (thermal shift), and because you have been temping properly (due to the coloured nblue dots), FF should put in a coverline tomorrow for you. If you haven't BD'd yet, I suggest you defo start:winkwink:

Hope that helps xx

Heyy,
I'm away for one day and I have to read 5 pages to catch up lol

Happy birthday KS1977 :kiss::hugs: Have a fab day

Sorry about the :bfn: Wiggler, might to too early so still FX

Erm, what've I missed lol, loads probably :dohh:

How is everyone today? Up to much?

I've got Mike's brother moving in upstairs on the top floor so goig to be a stressful day, well not looking forward to it!

Had my hair done yesterday, I'm naturally brown but i've had red put in it, I normally just have one colour of red highlights but went for something different yesterday. Got 3 shades of red but it's really subtle. And had a new cut, its shorter at the back and is more textured. I love it! Only problem with going the hairdressers is I hate sitting infront of the mirror :dohh: I do my best to avoid mirrors lol

Has anyone asked to join that I've missed? I've had a flick through and think I've added everyone

xx :flower:

Thanks KS1977! I am still earning about Charting, but so far I am not very good at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->