The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Night girls :flower:
I'm off to straighten my hair ready for morn before bb comes on then it's bed time for me. Up at 6am again for work
xx :hugs::kiss:

Night hunny! sleep well! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

i kinda need to vent but gonna hold it in tonight n see how i feel tomorrow. if i still feel like this tomorrow i hope you dont mind if i vent.

sleep well ladies. xxxxxxxxxxx

Duffy ur daughter is sooooo cute!!!

Thank you she has her daddy eyes and looks so much like him I'm half mexican with almost black hair and dark brown eyes........... Its funny what gentics your baby takes but I'm so proud of her and I dress her like a dolly lol. Your lil prince is a cutie pie! :hugs:

It most be bed time on your side of the world its half hour til four in the afternoon here I've been steam cleaning carpets blah taking a BNB break.

am doing ok today sianyld, how about you?

I'm rewriting my list of people to buy for at xmas and playing some free online bingo at the same time :blush:

am doing ok today sianyld, how about you?

I'm rewriting my list of people to buy for at xmas and playing some free online bingo at the same time :blush:

lol, fair play, not even given xmas that much thought lately think its coz im a nov baby lol BIRTHDAY FIRST!! then worry bout xmas lol:haha:

im doin ok hun, got a baby shower to go to to nite so feeling a little bit:sulk: but my turn will come hey! u got much palnned for today hun xx

not got anything planned really, so I might have a pj day and slob out on the sofa with the internet and a book :D

I'm glad none of my friends are pregnant at the moment, I'd hate to go to a baby shower :( hope it's not too bad for you hun

thanks hun, na i shud b ok i've got thick skin and there's no way i would show any of them wat im going thru! they're not the best really! bitchy comes to mind!! lol
have a good pj day hun, i had 1 yest! had a week off work and go back mon gutted lol xx

awwww no, I used to hate the first day back at work after some time off :(

I wish it'd hurry up and get to December lol, I've no patience whatsoever, and I want to get down to London

Hey :flower:

How is everyone?

Hope the baby shower goes okay hun :hugs:

x

I'm doing ok hun, how about you?

I've been pretty busy today, I've made 3 siggys so far, which has been quite cool, just doing my last one now, and it's yours Scamp :thumbup:

:happydance: Can't wait to get the siggy
I'm bored as! Got home from work and did house work for an hour and now I'm literally pulling my hair out with boredom lol. Need something to do! :coffee:
Thinking of adding to my wedding folder, but I'm not actually engaged yet :dohh: I'm sure he's gonna do it on my bday though (Dec) He does know btw so i'm not weird :blush: hehe
x:flower:

Hi everyone, feeling much happier today, and sooooo hungry, today has been so mental that i havent even had a chance to eat! :haha:

OH went to a family wedding, i refused to go because i didnt want to see his mum (oh told everyone i had a cold) and i went to see my friends new flat! its so gorgeous. it was so nice to get out and just be me! its given me a real boost :)

xxxxxx

Sianyld, how did the baby shower go? I've never been to a shower usually when people around me have them I skip out lol.

Emmyreece, that sounds like a fab idea Pjs and a good book, what book are you reading? I'm a avid book reader myself (nora robert the search).... Tomorrow my day off errr aftenoon I get a mommy break so I'll be doing that :)

I'm a little tired today I have to do my log book on umemployeement or I'll get thrown off, blah......... oh is working baby in her swinger, mama getting some net time..... other then that its a over cast slow boring day hahaha :)

Hi everyone, feeling much happier today, and sooooo hungry, today has been so mental that i havent even had a chance to eat! :haha:

OH went to a family wedding, i refused to go because i didnt want to see his mum (oh told everyone i had a cold) and i went to see my friends new flat! its so gorgeous. it was so nice to get out and just be me! its given me a real boost :)

xxxxxx

Your so lucky I'm stuck going to a birthday party at my oh mothers whom I don't get along with and NONE of my family allowed there ): so I'll be stuck in a corner with Karissa I'm so................ not looking forward to it. Cool deal on your friends new flat :)

I keep meaning to start Zita West's Guide to Getting Pregnant, but I keep not getting round to it :blush:

I'm still having a pj night, but got x factor on at the moment.

aww duffy, cant u "pull a sicky"? hehe. when OH got back i have been told everyone was asking why i wasnt there (i never met most people there) and apparently i *have* to go to the family BBQ next month, i dont mind, i'm just hoping MIL wont go (she probably wont, she didnt even bother to come to DS's 1st bday party so i doubt she will go to a BBQ)

Emmy: hope you get round to reading your book soon, i'm not watching xfactor tonight, gonna watch it on ITV player tomorrow.

on a different note, got rid of dylans bottle today!!!!!! there was a little tantrum at bed time, but he is asleep now!!! so proud of him xxxxxxxxxx

Emmyreece ur siggys r fab if i send u pictures could u make me one?

Hope everyone is good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->