The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

keep up the pma emmyreece you aint out till the :witch: show her ugly face

hey scamp,
glad it was ok babe-hope u get ur well deserved answers in sept! hate the waiting game!!
My app is at 10am, bk in work 2moz tho so i'll try and nip on line on lunch to update u all!
Emmy - just looked thro ur siggy thread they are amazing - great job hun:thumbup:
I just watched the great sperm race! it was mad!! OH was being a pain tho cracking jokes! ahh well gotta hav i giggle i spose!
hope ur all well:hugs:xxx

im have a pj day too just relaxing & enjoying having the laptop to myself :thumbup:

I don't know when af is due guys ... I didn't have af for 7 months, then had a mega light one around about 19th July for a week ... I don't know if I've ovulated, so don't even know how many dpo I am lol

Fx'd Emmy u neva know! i neva know if im o'ing either!!x

Thanks hun, same to you. Let hope we all have a :bfp: before Christmas
Great Sperm race is really good, think we were making jokes when it was on as well. Interesting though!
Love having a pj day, Scamp is fast asleep next to me :cloud9:
I never know when I'm ov'ing as well. I'm going to buy a thermometer from work tomorrow so I can start temping.
Does anyone else temp?
xx

i temp scamp,go on to fertility friend its really helpful

Ah thanks sweetie, I'll go have a look.

Did I say my prediction finally came through? I'll go find it and post it. Normally I think its all rubbish but it was only £1 so why not try it.
x

i always forget tp temp, & not sure if it works coz i have pcos coz i read somewhere that it no use temping when having pcos & opks can give u false positive, very confused now

Oh, really? I have PCOS as well and didn't realise that. I knew about opks though
x

Ah thanks sweetie, I'll go have a look.

Did I say my prediction finally came through? I'll go find it and post it. Normally I think its all rubbish but it was only £1 so why not try it.
x

no you never said £1 is ok to pay i've had a few non came true yet :nope:

Hey Victoria,
Thank you for coming to me for your reading.x

I'm being shown a blonde haired little girl, and there be a pregnancy links to Pisces which are dates within 19th February - 20th March. However this isn't as of yet as I feel there needing to be foundations of a relationship first. There is a man coming in for you that is dark haired,smartly dress and works in a suit.

Love'n'light
Melissa
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Mike was gutted bless him, lol :dohh:

x

Quick question girls :)

I went into Wilkinsons yesterday (best shop ever!) and saw that they sell 2 pregnancy tests for under £2 a pack. have anyone tried them? i didnt buy any because i didnt have any money on me, but if i hear they are OK i think i may have to. (any excuse to go to Wilkies :rofl:)

might see if i can find some info online about them :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

if any of you lovely ladies are done with the witch can you send her my direction please?

I had one of those predictions too ... she said the month of august for me, but she wasn't sure if it was this year or next, and it could have been conception month or birth month, and she said I would have a little boy who would be a complete and utter mummy's boy ... :cloud9: not sure how much to read into it, so am going to just keep my fingers crossed lol ...

i had a prediction but just the one it was conceive oct 10 a girl edd was 30th june 11! we will see xx

It's really interesting reading them. I do wonder if they'll come true. Bit confused with mine, I'm in a relationship! Haha have been for years!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->