The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

it's nice for a little bit of hope isn't it? I haven't told Chris about my reading because he'd get too excited lol

ive had 3 readings 2 were wrong and i just orderd another lol

I had 3 readings, 1 was very spot on with things, so we just have to wait & see

I've spotted one that I'm thinking of treating myself to tomorrow ... but not sure whether to go for it or not ...

psychic123ukreadings.com but it's a bit pricey compared to melissa's (£6.95), but from what I can see, it's more in depth ... and someone on here has had one, just can't remember who

psychic123ukreadings.com but it's a bit pricey compared to melissa's (£6.95), but from what I can see, it's more in depth ... and someone on here has had one, just can't remember who

is that gail?

i had a reading form her gail was very in depth but was wrong for me was one of the one i stupidly clung too as she said woul be this month

yeah she is called Gail ... is she any good?

i had a lovely reading off her but she told me it would be a matter of weeks b4 i fell pg and that was back in april/may i did e mail her back to ask if she could give me numbers or dates but never got a reply

ohhhh I don't know whether to go for one or not :wacko:

just going to have some chicken, rice, tomato and cheese yummy :thumbup: (I don't eat spuds anymore and am a fussy cow with veg, so I do my own version of a sunday lunch lol)

just going to have some chicken, rice, tomato and cheese yummy :thumbup: (I don't eat spuds anymore and am a fussy cow with veg, so I do my own version of a sunday lunch lol)

ohhh that sound yum not sure what we are having think pork n sumin

sounds yummy,i think its nearly time for food here belly's starting to rumble lol

it is yummy :D

I think I might go for this reading tomorrow and see what I get back :blush:

I wouldn't mind buying another but I'm worried about spending too much on them!
I do think they charge far too much for some and it is unfair
x

think 4 me it was just a bit of a boost to keep my spirits high as all this ttc lark is seriously taking its toll! im slightly hoping that my psuchic reading will come true but u never know! im starvin too! my nan cooks my sunday lunch bless i love her to bits! u cant beat the sunday lunch u grew up with can u xx

I don't think my fella would be too impressed if I spent too much lol ...

I'm kinda scared of being told something bad :blush:

Yeah that's true

Mike works until 10.30 on a Sunday which is rubbish 'cos I don't get a Sunday lunch (unless I eat one on my own!)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->