The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

aww that's crappy scamp!
emmy- i was a bit scared havin a reading done but dont think i would hav any more as i dont wanna start relying on them too much! wat will be will b hey! xx

yeah ... I think because I found out that the first reading I had, the lady was a member on here, so I don't really trust it if you know what I mean? it gave me a little bit of hope, but I couldn't say for sure whether it was a case of me just being told what I wanted to hear ...

so I was thinking of getting a new one and using a different e-mail address ...

Tested today and gt a :bfn:. That's ok though because the craving to test is out of my system!

aww sorry hun, not out tho till the witch arrives!x

Yeah emmy know wat u mean! was gonna hav more readings but thought a bit more about it and didnt want to waste my money xx

Thanks hun :) I feel fine too. I don't feel like AF is going to come :thumbup:

yeah ... I think I might do a reading from Gail and then that's it for me as I'll make sure she won't be able to link my e-mail address to here :thumbup:

I really fancy some ice cream, but am trying to be good lol, think I might have to make do with a yoghurt instead

sequeena - no probz hun! hope that it was just too early for u and that u will get lucky this month!

Emmy- sounds like a good idea, as it must be so easy to trace peoples threads with an e-mail addy attached! if i were u and u've been really good id prob hav an ice cream as a treat!!xx

I'm going to be good and stick to yoghurt and some fruit ... I really want to have lost some more weight at weigh in on wednesday :thumbup:

how long did it take to get your reading from Gail?

good girl lol, im quite weak when it comes from dieting! i didnt have one from gail, i had mine from amber x

lol I get easily confused

the only motivation I have for the diet is wanting a baby ... I've had a few issues this week that have made me even more determined to get that bfp

Good 4u hun! i've lost 10lbs by cuttin down and my bmi is now 30.1 but still need to lose more! been exercising more and stuff.

lets hope ur hard work will pay off! hows the weather in Aber today?x

it's actually really sunny for a change lol ... we've had quite a bit of rain, so we're making the most of the sun as I think Autumn is well on its way lol ...

going to take the dog out for a wander late tonight once mum's had a bit of a doze :thumbup:

looking for some fur type eskimo boots for when we go to London, really don't want my feet getting cold lol

(WARNING) I sch a reading with gail what I thought was the email reading, found it it was a msn reading, she wouldn't help me figure out the time zone to meet her basically was rude and said I was on my own. I missed the first meeting and got a email at seven in the moring saying she was waiting for me/didn't read it til 10 in the morning when I woke up. Anyway I apoligized and resch I got up at FIVE in the morning and stayed on the computer until 10 in the morning not daring to move I also left my msn open all day. SHE NEVER SHOWED up and then she never BOTHERED to write me until a WEEK later.

I honestly believe she was a fraud/banks on women wanting to get pregnant and profits from their hope of a reading affirming their soon to be pregnancy. So my warning it to just be careful who you go to ladies.

(WARNING) I sch a reading with gail what I thought was the email reading, found it it was a msn reading, she wouldn't help me figure out the time zone to meet her basically was rude and said I was on my own. I missed the first meeting and got a email at seven in the moring saying she was waiting for me/didn't read it til 10 in the morning when I woke up. Anyway I apoligized and resch I got up at FIVE in the morning and stayed on the computer until 10 in the morning not daring to move I also left my msn open all day. SHE NEVER SHOWED up and then she never BOTHERED to write me until a WEEK later.

I honestly believe she was a fraud/banks on women wanting to get pregnant and profits from their hope of a reading affirming their soon to be pregnancy. So my warning it to just be careful who you go to ladies.

:wacko: crikey, that's making me rethink the whole thing ... think I shall be leaving this one to fate ...

On a side note I'm very spiritual and do give tarot readings for myself and I believe to my core "you" are the most psychic about you. I think if you all got a basic tarot spread on pregnancy and did a reading for yourself you would fine it AMAZING, do a web check on how to do a tarot reading too. The readings I have done for myself have been the most honest and truthful to me compared to anything I ever allowed anyone to do it.

P.S my day going good oh is taking over baby and cleaning duties today so its nice to get a day break. I think I might of ovulated a few days ago so if I did I should have nailed it on the head literally speaking ROLF................ but still going to bed just in case. I'm really impatient for my fertility sticks lol............................... trying harder this month then others.

EmmyReece, and the worst part is I knew better *you know that funny feeling inside* I spent money I shouldn't have and lost, $27 something dollars I was charged oh could have used that in Gas money, I still feel guility ):

:hugs: fingers crossed for you hun ...

if I got myself some tarot cards, I'd probably end up doing myself a reading every single day, plus I wouldn't know how to do one or understand the card meanings either :blush:

Duffy please don't feel guilty hun :hugs: at least you know now not to go for one again

On a side note I'm very spiritual and do give tarot readings for myself and I believe to my core "you" are the most psychic about you. I think if you all got a basic tarot spread on pregnancy and did a reading for yourself you would fine it AMAZING, do a web check on how to do a tarot reading too. The readings I have done for myself have been the most honest and truthful to me compared to anything I ever allowed anyone to do it.

P.S my day going good oh is taking over baby and cleaning duties today so its nice to get a day break. I think I might of ovulated a few days ago so if I did I should have nailed it on the head literally speaking ROLF................ but still going to bed just in case. I'm really impatient for my fertility sticks lol............................... trying harder this month then others.
can you buy tarrots for pregnancy?

Emmyreece,
Most readings you can do a simple reading, shuffle the deck lay one card down (past) lay card two down (present) lay card three down (future) keep in mind most tarot readings are 3-6 months and because of free will anything can change so its best to do short term readings (I found with myself) If you buy a tarot deck they come with a book that has the meanings for each card so it makes it a lot easyier then the old fashion tarot decks. You can also just take a moment of what you feel per card and write it down, let your feelings and words flow because no one knows better then YOU and your YOUR BODY :) Maybe I can give myself a pregnancy reading, and remember there zillons of ways you can ask, for example

Whats blocking me from getting pregnant? When will I get pregnant? and so on.... so it best to be very precise in how you ask and think of the question as you shuffle the deck. Also you can look on the net for random pregnancy tarot spreads that are more in depth and use your inner voice as you go along and jot down what you get from the card.

So if no one minds I'll do a reading (one only) for myself write it down and save it and see how true it comes over the span of 3-6 months. You could also do it yourself just for fun and see what happens and you be amazed at how psychic you can be about yourself :)

Ok.......... totally rambling and need to get a few things down around the house, you have a good day/or night depending on what side of the world your on lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->