The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

:) so what is everyone up to today? i dont really have any plans, making a stew so cant go out (how i long for a slow cooker!)

I'm not doing much today either ... think I might read a bit more of my Zita West book today, only got through the introduction last night but I really like it so far :D

Hi all,

She only knocked on my door didn't she!! :witch: grrrrrrr!! :nope:

Oh well, at least I can now begin the charting again. This time I am going to try to get good closed circles and monitor everything. I suppose it's good that I now have a full chart to compare to for this next cycle.

Wiggler: Sorry to hear about the evap! Bloody tests lol. I am off into work as my pupils get their results today. Want to be there to celebrate with the ones who have done well. So it's not all doom and gloom. Catch you all later x

Good luck ladies.

Sorry about your AF KS :(

I'm at work today :(:( Wanted to go geocaching later with Amelie but its a horrible day so there's that idea gone.

I'm not doing much today either ... think I might read a bit more of my Zita West book today, only got through the introduction last night but I really like it so far :D

so happy you finally got round to reading it hun! i'm glad you're enjoying it.

KS- sorry about AF

DS is refusing to play with his toys, refusing to draw, refusing to let me read to him, so he is rummaging in the cabinet!! :haha: looks like i am going to be tidying up today too!

Goodmorning Ladies,

My dh is doing is final exams today :thumbup: !!!! but im sooooooooooooo
freaking nervous :wacko: i just hope that he passes... going to try & relax now :coffee:

have a wondeful day :flower:

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing?

I am at work today :-(

I think I am 1 DPO today! Hooray! Last night i some ovulation type pains in my right side and my temp went up this morning!

We BD'ed last night but i think i will jump DH tonight when he gets home just for good measure! So now the waiting begins....

Great news Tanasha!!!!!

I feel so stupid at the moment, i just had a huge cry. i am so fed of of feeling stressed! I just want a break from worrying about money, DS' eating problems, MIL, what the crazy cow next door is gonna do next, why my period hasnt come.:cry:

i hate feeling like this, i wish OH was here to give me a hug, DS game me a big hug, but he wiped his nose on my arm, so its not really the same.

sorry for the downer guy :(

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Great news Tanasha!!!!!

I feel so stupid at the moment, i just had a huge cry. i am so fed of of feeling stressed! I just want a break from worrying about money, DS' eating problems, MIL, what the crazy cow next door is gonna do next, why my period hasnt come.:cry:

i hate feeling like this, i wish OH was here to give me a hug, DS game me a big hug, but he wiped his nose on my arm, so its not really the same.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaawwwww hun, i know how u feel :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
MIL - next door :dohh: i will :gun: her for u :rofl: just kidding :blush:

Great news Tanasha!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaawwwww hun, i know how u feel :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
MIL - next door :dohh: i will :gun: her for u :rofl: just kidding :blush:

:rofl: :hugs:

Great news Tanasha!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought the crazy girl next door was moving out?

I know what you mean about money problems, There is always something that crops up. I had to folk out for a new gutter and stuff last month cause the rain had leaked in and runined my front bedroom:wacko:

Hope everyone else is OK despite the rain!! well its raining in Manchester anyway.

Im testing on Saturday, i would of tested later but i have a gastroscopy on the Sunday and i dont wanna risk it, so fingers crossed x

none of us know if she has moved out or not. this isnt the first time she has packed her stuff in a rental van, said she was moving, only to come back 2-3 weeks later :(

IF she is gone i hope my housing association remove the bloody camera on her front door that points straight at MY door :( i dont like the fact that my neighbor and whatever poor excuse for a bloke she drags home can see me, OH, DS and whatever visitors we get, it really puts me off even going out!

good luck testing :) x

Hii
That's great TaNasha FX :happydance:
Aw, sorry your on a downer Wiggler hun :hugs:
Sorry about the :witch: KS :hugs:
GL testing SweetChilli :D

I'm still bleeding so had to cancel the HSG app for tomorrow. Pretty much begged her to let me rebok even though I'm out of the 10 limit. She's let me rebook for next Tuesday but has warned me the person doing it might refuse. She was really nice though, she understood why I wanted it so much.

What is everyone doing today? I've just got a lot of housework to do, dogs to walk and a bit of shopping to do.

xx:flower:

afternoon ladies,
sorry to hear that u had to cancel the hsg scamp, hope u get to hav it done next week.
wiggler hope u'll b ok chin up hun
good luck sweet chilli fx'd 4u.
tanasha hope it is the big O hun
Ks- sorry the cowbag got u!!

im on my lunch break now, just checkin in and seeing how every1's doin xx

Hi laides

I stupidly did 2 HPT's today! One IC and a FRER and both BFN! I hate this excitement and then feeling let down! I am going to try and hold off testing again for another few days! AF due on Saturday, fingers crossed she doesn't come!

Being pregnant is all I can think about at the moment and seem to think of very little else! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!

I could scream as I feel I've also wasted money of tests and nothing good has come from it! :nope:

Oh well must get on with it! :hugs:

Good day at work hun?

Haha I'll make sure I get it, won't let them refuse. Apparently the only reason they'd refuse is they'd worry I could be pregnant so I'll just have no sex
x

Big :hugs:
It will all be worth it hun
xx

Hi laides

I stupidly did 2 HPT's today! One IC and a FRER and both BFN! I hate this excitement and then feeling let down! I am going to try and hold off testing again for another few days! AF due on Saturday, fingers crossed she doesn't come!

Being pregnant is all I can think about at the moment and seem to think of very little else! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!

I could scream as I feel I've also wasted money of tests and nothing good has come from it! :nope:

Oh well must get on with it! :hugs:

boring day hun doing paperwork today BUT dont feel like seeing the families i work with today so its nice to detach for a while!

Dont blame u hun i'd be the same! just argue ur case that theres no way u'll b preg coz u avoided doin the deed!
Im praying for AF to arrive now so i can be all done in time for next weeks scan!

sorry IDJ - u'll get there hun!
bk to work now catch up with u all later xxx

What job is it you do? Don't think I've asked before.
I'm going to be going insane though lol, 3 weeks without :sex: :dohh:
Enjoy the rest of your day :hugs:

xx

woo!!! upstairs neighbor just knocked on my door (our neighbors normally avoid my floor cos of the camera) and i am gonna be popping up there this evening! just the pick-me-up i needed!

my whole flat smells lovely at the moment cos i have been cooking stew all day. as we dont have to do much shopping this week might get OH to buy a bottle of wine so we can have a glass or two later :) PMA is flooding back now!

Hugs, love and babydust to everyone, gonna kill some baddies on the PS3 while DS is napping :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->