The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

thanks guys! well anythin is worth a try! can any 1 shed sum light on wat the af is if im not releasing any eggs! i dont quite understand it???xxx

thanks guys! well anythin is worth a try! can any 1 shed sum light on wat the af is if im not releasing any eggs! i dont quite understand it???xxx

Just found this for you hun -

If you do not chart your ovulation and have an anovulatory disorder, then you may assume that you are menstruating normally when anovulatory bleeding occurs during your cycle. This anovulatory bleeding occurs when estrogen production continues to develop in the uterine lining without reaching the threshold necessary to trigger ovulation. In such a case, either of the following two things may happen, both leading to what appears to be a menstrual period but is really not one.

* Either the estrogen will build up slowly to a point below the threshold and then drop, resulting in estrogen withdrawal bleeding.

* Or the endometrium builds up slowly over an extended period of time, eventually to the point where the resulting uterine lining is so thickened it can no longer sustain itself. This is known as estrogen breakthrough bleeding. This is a more common occurrence.

In either case, if you weren’t charting your ovulation, you might think you were simply menstruating, though you would maybe notice a difference in the type of bleeding. Some women may notice a difference in the flow of bleeding. It may become heavier or lighter than your usual flow.

:hugs:

it didnt copy the first half of the article :dohh: here it is -

A period or menstruation is the bleeding that occurs about 12 to 16 days after ovulation or the release of an egg. If ovulation does not occur, no egg is released, and hence technically there should be no bleeding at all. This is known as anovulation. In women where ovulation fails to occur because of an anovulatory disorder, bleeding can occur nevertheless. This is known as anovulatory bleeding and is not a normal menstrual period.

There is a huge difference between cycles in which the woman ovulates but does not get her period, and one in which she gets her period but does not ovulate. In the former case, the woman is almost certainly pregnant. In the latter case, she has had an anovulatory cycle.

thanx wiggler! when eva i was typing it into google it was just giving me random crap! That must b wats happenin then! thank u soo much girls for ur kind words and thoughts! love u all for it!

enough with the negatives im still on the band wagon for a pre xmas conception! which eva way i go about it> soy iso for me next cycle!!xx

NOO! just found out my lovely planned PS3 gaming evening has been ruined! OH has hijacked the PS3:hissy:

What can i do now? :wacko:

i would, but i am terrified of breaking the PS3! haha! i will allow him for tonight because he made me laugh my ass off earlier :p

i woke up in the middle of last night to find him sleeping on the floor. he said i had kicked the covers off and he couldnt be bothered to pick them up so he moved :rofl:

i would, but i am terrified of breaking the PS3! haha! i will allow him for tonight because he made me laugh my ass off earlier :p

i woke up in the middle of last night to find him sleeping on the floor. he said i had kicked the covers off and he couldnt be bothered to pick them up so he moved :rofl:
lmao sounds like something Mike would do! x

:haha:lol!! when mike first lived with me i stole the covers off him in the night and rather than him just taking them back off me he got dressed and slept fully clothed!! haha men r so daft i would have woke him up if it was the other way round!

i have kicked him, strangled him and judo chopped him in the throat whilst im asleep so think he's a bit scared of me when im in the land of nod:rofl:

:haha:lol!! when mike first lived with me i stole the covers off him in the night and rather than him just taking them back off me he got dressed and slept fully clothed!! haha men r so daft i would have woke him up if it was the other way round!

i have kicked him, strangled him and judo chopped him in the throat whilst im asleep so think he's a bit scared of me when im in the land of nod:rofl:

HAHAHA!! i am quite the violent sleeper too, i normally send cam off to sleep on the sofa if i can see i'm gonna have a restless night (he is shorter than me so can fit on the sofa ok)

hey sweetie, I was just catching up on the threads big massive hugs to you :hugs: and you have a awesome out look! Now that you know what the issue is now you can take the steps to help and its one step closer to mama-hood big hugs sweetie. :hugs:

OMG I'm so happy I'm not the only violet sleeper hahaha you just had me spurting my juice out my mouth over judo chopped heehee............ :laugh2:

Hi ladies
Come to have a nosey as OH is watching football.

I have to have a gastroscopy on Sunday 29th but im not due to test till 1st....im thinking im gonna hae to test on the 28th just incase!!!

What do you reckon ladies, do you think a true result will show?

Wes I'll be ordering my clearblue monitor testers and I better get them before my period starts............. I think I ove a two days ago as I was really fluidly (TMIF) so I have my fingers crossed for this month.

Anyway its a boring day I'm tired and grumpy tonight I was up way past my bedtime last night. Have a good day everyone sending each one of hugs and hellos for the day.

OMGOMGOMG!! i went to the toilet and thought "hmm, my pee looks nice and dark, i'll POAS" and something appeared after about 1min, its mega mega faint, and not sure if its an evap or a pos, but OH can see it!

going to retest on wednesday, but if it does turn out to be an evap line, i dont think i will mind, having something to stare at, tilt, scrutinize has been much nicer than starting at something so clearly negative!

OMGOMGOMG!! i went to the toilet and thought "hmm, my pee looks nice and dark, i'll POAS" and something appeared after about 1min, its mega mega faint, and not sure if its an evap or a pos, but OH can see it!

going to retest on wednesday, but if it does turn out to be an evap line, i dont think i will mind, having something to stare at, tilt, scrutinize has been much nicer than starting at something so clearly negative!

Ooooooooh, get a picture on so we can see. How exciting. FXd for you xx:happydance:

cant get a piccy, my camera is dead :( and its sooooo faint i dont think it would show, just persuaded OH that we can afford more tests so i will be testing in the morning, if anything shows up i will deffo get a piccy. (the great battery hunt starts tonight)

I found some batteries:happydance: so if anything shows on tomorrow HPT i can take a quick snap (batteries will only last for 1 or 2 pics) and upload for you girls to scrutinise :)

on a seperate note, i just had to go through about 20 batteries to find some that would let me turn my camera on, i think its time to empty the battery drawer :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->