The Pre Xmas Bonkers. 15 bfp!! :D Congrats girls xxx

Thank you nevertogether! It was very cold that day, but theres nothing better than snuggling up next to DH!

Ohhhh my goshhh Started bleeding so booked my HSG for wed 25th at 9.50am... that's next week nooooo Bloody nervous! Omg omg omg
x

Good luck Scamp, hope it all goes ok :thumbup:

At least it's putting you one step closer to your BFP!

Thanks hun, i've just got to keep thinking positive x

Good luck at well done do previous posts:flower:

Ive just got from lunching with a friend and im so knackerd..i remember this time last month i was like this and ive realised its the Ovulation process. Isnt it great how just a bit of reading up and looking and feeling your body we know exactly whats going on ( well kind of exactly)

So today i stocked up on my folic acid, i was looking at pregnacare but i found them a little expensive for now!

I also did a perv session on the pregnancy tests, eyeing up the digis:haha:
(gonna stick to the cheap nasties until a BFP)

Ive also found im stalking woman and there prams, well just the prams and even there contents......Do i need locking up?:wacko:

Good luck at well done do previous posts:flower:

Ive just got from lunching with a friend and im so knackerd..i remember this time last month i was like this and ive realised its the Ovulation process. Isnt it great how just a bit of reading up and looking and feeling your body we know exactly whats going on ( well kind of exactly)

So today i stocked up on my folic acid, i was looking at pregnacare but i found them a little expensive for now!

I also did a perv session on the pregnancy tests, eyeing up the digis:haha:
(gonna stick to the cheap nasties until a BFP)

Ive also found im stalking woman and there prams, well just the prams and even there contents......Do i need locking up?:wacko:

:haha:Ha ha.....It's mad isn't it. My sis is preggers and Ive been to see her and all I keep doing is looking at her belly lol!!!

If i could get away with it id even but stuff...ok lock me up NOW:headspin:

This is odd. Have feelings of AF and feeling sick but this can't be right. Think it's in my head! On CD17 and 1DPO, I hate waiting for things!
:cry:

This is odd. Have feelings of AF and feeling sick but this can't be right. Think it's in my head! On CD17 and 1DPO, I hate waiting for things!

Me too, im exactly at the same point where you are....

Big hugs hun....Good luck.

BTW....your signature in the bottom?? You need to get rid of the dashes in the 'https' part as it isnt showing up xx:flower:

Hi Sweetchilli

I'm in Kent and I'm a stay at home mum. Little one currently asleep so on here as usual! Trying to find answers to the unanswerable!

Where abouts are you?

Ignore that...You must have changed it lol x

Sweetchilli ignore what I said, I misread what you said! Thought you asked me where I was! DOHHHH!!! Trying to do too many things at once, on here and watching TV!

Sweetchilli ignore what I said, I misread what you said! Thought you asked me where I was! DOHHHH!!! Trying to do too many things at once, on here and watching TV!

No worries, haha but im from greater manchester just incase....lol

So how is everyone? Doing much this evening?
I've just had to chase the dogs around the estate 'cos they ran out the dor. Luckily o.h got them so i didn't have to do much.
Think i'm going to cook a casserole tonight mmmm
x

Im psychin myself up for the dentist to moz! hate it:argh:x

ooh i hate the dentist! Good luck sianyld!

We made some yummy fajitas for tea and now we´re just having a lazy evening in front of the tv!

I did an OPK when i got home, does this count as positive do you think? sorry i completely suck at OPK´s!

https://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy41/Natashadebruyn/download.jpg

hope the photo works!

Thanks hun I'd say Cd16 looks promising! if its not the big O then it def looks like its on its way soon x

Hey Ladies?

Can I join this? Would love a :bfp: for christmas.

I'm starting to TTC from next week so only a few more days to go :happydance:

Elbee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"