the pregnancy brain thread

Hey girls I got a couple of silly ones here.

Went up the town yesterday to do some banking and forgot the cheques to pay in for starters. :dohh: Went in the toyshop to get some ideas for LOs 2nd birthday prezzies. After I'd finished I thought it would be a good idea to take him to the park so off we set. It wasn't until we we're nearly at the swings in the park and I was about to let dog off the lead that I realised I had, in fact left the dog tied up outside the toyshop in the middle of town! :huh: :dohh: :rofl:

Then this morning when I got back from Baby group I saw that I'd left the wrong gates open and shut respectively. I'd shut the dog out of the kitchen where his food is, but that was OK because I'd left the stair gate open which gave him full access to the cats food. :lol:

Hey girls I got a couple of silly ones here.

Went up the town yesterday to do some banking and forgot the cheques to pay in for starters. :dohh: Went in the toyshop to get some ideas for LOs 2nd birthday prezzies. After I'd finished I thought it would be a good idea to take him to the park so off we set. It wasn't until we we're nearly at the swings in the park and I was about to let dog off the lead that I realised I had, in fact left the dog tied up outside the toyshop in the middle of town! :huh: :dohh: :rofl:

Then this morning when I got back from Baby group I saw that I'd left the wrong gates open and shut respectively. I'd shut the dog out of the kitchen where his food is, but that was OK because I'd left the stair gate open which gave him full access to the cats food. :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Is your dog giving you funny looks after all this odd behavior from you?

I've got a good one today - went to plug in my cell phone to recharge the battery and plugged in a lamp instead. The lamp was all bright and nice and I stood there thinking 'oh it is pretty' and walked off. Only realized when my phone beeped at me again, in the way it does to let me know the battery needs recharging!

:lol:

I did a corker yesterday. We were all getting ready to go to a tent show. I'd had a bath and got dressed and was busy harrassing everyone to get ready. I asked Stef if he'd had breakfast, I'd sorted out some snacks for Charlie and Nigel had taken the dog out.

Finally we were all ready, we put Charlies shoes on him and as I bent down to pick up my handbag the damp towel that I still had wrapped round my head fell off! :huh: :dohh:

Oh my how they did laugh at me. :rofl:

haha i turned up for a hosp appt earlier only to be told i was a bit early. 5and a half hours early!!!! haha booked my 36 week app at the same time which was at 9!! felt so so so stupid!!

I did one today, i went to the doctors and left my keys in the door, didn't realise till i was walking up the street, went to get my keys out of my bag and they wernt there. I panicked and rang my husband, as i said to him, you need to come ho.... i saw my keys in the door and told him it didn't matter, lol.

I've forgotten to put antiperspirant on more times than I can count. It's 30C outside, and our car has no a/c, so I usually realize what I've done about 10 minutes after leaving the house (right about the time it's too late to go back).

Two days ago it was my dad's birthday. My mom phoned me about 7pm, and I had NO idea why. I asked what was up, she said 'oh nothing... it's just that you should have called your dad today'. Now, my dad HATES talking (to anyone) on the phone, so this struck me as rather odd. She had to come right out and explain that it was his birthday - I think she's sure I've lost my mind.

We're in the middle of switching internet service providers. To get the new service, we need to install a new piece of hardware, and a technician has to come set up the cable. My husband explained all this to me when we set everything up. Three times since then I've asked him why we haven't switched over yet, since we've installed the hardware. I just keep forgetting that there's a second step, and every time he tells me again I feel a little dimmer.

This thread s so funny - I did my worst one yesterday - we have decorated ours and babys room this week so I decided while we had the paint out to put our house number on our wheelie bin so when the bin men come we know which one is ours - an when i got outside and started to paint it on I forgot how to write a number five!!!! It ended up looking like a cross between a J and an S and my fella was not impressed ha ha!!! :rofl:

The funny thing is I have quite a hard job that involves using my brain and I amfine in work but as soon as I get home my brain goes to mush!!!

Well a few weeks back i got to work and looked in my back and i had teh SKy remote in it. OH was not happy!!

Well a few weeks back i got to work and looked in my back and i had teh SKy remote in it. OH was not happy!!

Haha, i feel for you, lol, my OH keeps going mad at me because i keep putting things down and forgetting where i put them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->